𝟕𝟑. "𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧"

"This one?" I asked Jerome after we got to the third bedroom.

"Well, it's ultimately your decision." He shrugged.

"Can we sleep in the library then?" I asked seriously. He chuckled, grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"We could, but I'm afraid you wouldn't pay much attention to me then." He grinned down at me. I giggled.

"Not entirely true. I would sit on your lap and ignore you." I grinned cheekily. His eyes narrowed a bit.

I chuckled, stepped away from him and walked over to the huge window. I always wanted one just like it. It had a comfy bench attached to it and it faced the forest behind the house.

The roof of the City Hall was visible from here since the house was pretty tall and it stood on a small hill. Although I might as well call it Oswald's place since it's not really a government building anymore.

I took a deep breath, turned around and unstrapped my overalls. Jerome grinned like a maniac and immediately started pacing towards me. I snorted with laughter.

"We're not having sex today." I declared and took off the trousers.

"Why not?" He whined and groped my bum. I chuckled softly.

"I'm tired. Tomorrow, ok?" I boosted myself up and pecked his lips.

"Fine." He sighed with defeat and took his hands off me. I grinned and headed to the bathroom.

"Can I go with you?" He asked from behind me.

"Nope." I popped the p and disappeared inside the loo.

***

The bathroom in this bedroom was perfect. The huge bathtub was situated right next to the window, so I could relax and look down at the city.

I quickly cracked it open so that I could listen to and smell the rain. I turned on the water and added in various oils, soaps and even flowers.

When the water reached a proper level, I took off the rest of my clothes and stepped in. As soon as the hot water washed over me, I felt every single one of my worries melt away.

I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of lavender, honey and rain. I hummed and closed my eyes with contentment. Then I heard the door open. I sighed deeply.

"You couldn't have given me an hour?" I whined.

"I wouldn't blame 'em." I heard a man's voice.

My eyes popped open at once. The man squatted down next to me and put his hand in the water. I froze with fear.

Thankfully a tall layer of foam was covering my naked body. He smiled softly. My eyes widened.

"Relaxing." He noted.

"W-who a-are y-you?" I whimpered.

"Jack. Street Demonz." He declared and splashed some water in my direction. I swallowed heavily.

"Pleasure." He grinned nastily and stirred the water a bit.

"I was tasked with checking out the buildings in this area. I didn't expect to find something so nice though." He smirked and put his hand on my cheek.

"Jerome! Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Jero-" Jack swiftly covered my mouth with his hand, preventing me from making any more sounds. I immediately started sobbing.

"Jerome? You don't mean Valeska by any chance, do you?" He frowned with confusion.

Suddenly the door flew open and Jerome barged into the room. He looked at Jack and pure rage appeared on his face.