𝟏𝟒. "𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫"

As soon as I woke up, I tied my curls into a loose bun, put on my dress, a loose grey sweatshirt and began anxiously waiting until I could leave my cell.

I got a lot of rest the day before because Jerome tricked me into sleeping for five hours. Of course, it was unbelievably sweet, but I wish he would've gotten some sleep too.

It also meant that I didn't get tired until 4 AM, so I managed to sleep precisely until 9 AM, meaning the time when I can leave my cell for breakfast.

***

I walked into the general room and immediately scanned the area in search of Jerome. I noticed him sitting on a metal bench, talking to a group of men. One of them looked up at me and smirked disgustingly.

His hair was similar to mine, only it was way shorter. Arnold was there too. When he saw me, he grinned widely and waved his hand rapidly. Two other men were sitting at the table, and they both looked at me curiously.

That made Jerome turn around with a bored expression. But when his eyes fell on me, his face lit up, and he immediately shot up to his feet.

"Grey!" He beamed and ran up to me. I giggled and opened my arms for him.

He grabbed my hand as soon as he was close enough, swiftly pulled me to his chest and squeezed me tightly. Then he lifted me abruptly and began spinning us around.

I started giggling madly, and he immediately followed. After a few seconds, he stopped twirling, lowered me to the floor and promptly pushed his lips on mine.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and started pulling him to me as much as I could. We broke the affection after a while, and he sent me a huge grin. Then he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the table where he was sitting before.

The men were all eyeing us curiously. I suppose it must've been because, within a second, Jerome went from being quiet and bored to, well, his usual self.

"Everyone, this is Grace Watson. She's my girlfriend." He introduced me to the group, grinned proudly and gently pushed his chest out. I chuckled and waved to all of them.

"Hi, Dobsy." I smiled softly at the man.

He blushed, pulled his head down and waved to me again. Jerome looked at me with a confused frown.

"We met on the bus the day I was brought here." I explained and grinned at the ginger.

He nodded, sat down and patted the space next to him. My smile grew, and I quickly sat down next to him. And as soon as I did, he pulled me into his side and kissed my temple.

"This is Robert Greenwood." He said and gestured to the man in front of me.

He was the one with the big curly hair. I grinned and extended my hand to greet him.

"No, don't!" Jerome yelled.

My eyes widened with surprise, but before I could do anything, Greenwood grabbed my hand, pulled it to his face, sniffed and then licked it.

I groaned with disgust and attempted to pull it away. Only, he was too strong for me to manage it. Jerome sprung up to his feet at once. And, within seconds, he was ripping my hand out of Greenwood's hold.

I grimaced with distaste and immediately started wiping it on my dress. Jerome leaned down to Robert and gazed deep into his brown eyes.

"Don't you ever touch her again." He growled viciously. Greenwood's eyes widened slightly, but his smirk quickly returned.

"Or what?" He snorted with laughter and glanced at the other men at the table. None of them found this funny, though, so he turned back to Jerome.

"Or I'll pull out every single one of your teeth, and you'll never eat a piece of human flesh again. Or anything really." He grinned wickedly. Greenwood's face fell visibly, and my eyebrows shot up.