𝟏𝟒𝟒. "𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞?"

"Can we take the Batmobile? I hear it's cool." Jerome grinned down at me when we got to my motorcycle.

"We can't." I sighed, sat on the bike and started the engine. He made a face and jabbed the seat.

"Jerome, Honey, we have got to hurry."

"Oh, I see." He purred and immediately plopped down behind me. I snorted with laughter.

"I feel like my balls are about to fall off." He mumbled into my hair and clung to me.

"I'm not asking you to act like a little girl." I shrugged and headed away from the manor.

"I hate you." He growled into my ear.

"I hate you too." I chuckled and sped up significantly.

"Grey!" He whined and almost squashed me because of how tightly he clutched me.

"How can you be so scary and so scared at the same time!?"

"I hate robots! I hate them!" He shouted. I burst out cackling.

"It's not a robot, you dummy!"

"I don't care! Slow down!" He ordered. I giggled softly and complied with his wishes.

***

"Why are we in a forest?" Jerome muttered with confusion and stepped to the ground.

"You'll see." I grinned and jumped off the motorcycle. He looked at my curls and pulled his mouth in a straight line.

"Don't say anything." I gritted through my teeth, slipped a hair tie off my wrist and tied my poofy hair into a bun.

"I love your hair. I missed it. Get that off." He ordered, pulled the band off of me and hurled it into the forest.

"Great." I snarked and stupidly tried to locate the tiny black fabric in the dark moss. He chuckled, pulled me up and pecked my nose.

"Can you help me with something?" I cocked my eyebrows and cupped his face.

"Anything." He grinned and kissed me tenderly. I smiled into his lips.

"Can you please lead the motorcycle through the forest?"

"W-well, yeah, but, uh, can't you ride it there?"

"How do you imagine I would do that with the trees in my way?"

"Ok, yeah, I got it." He chuckled, set me down on the ground and gripped the handles of the bike.

"That's hot." I purred playfully and stepped on the other side of the machine. He snorted with laughter and started leading it forward.

"Is it far?" He asked.

"Not really. Why are you asking? Are you amorous or tired?" I grinned up at him.

"What do you think?" He sighed deeply.

"Hurry then, Ginger." I giggled and picked up my pace.

"Oh, my God." He breathed, wiped his mouth with his hand and shook his head. I snorted with laughter.

***

I led Jerome to a small cabin in the woods. He looked down at the first stone step and then back at my face with creased eyebrows. I let out a chuckle as I awaited his words.

"I'm really starting to think you dragged me out here to kill me." He pulled his mouth in a straight line.

"I dragged you out here to fuck you." I giggled and bolted upstairs.

"No! Wait! What do I do with this piece of crap!?" He yelled after me. I spun around and looked down at him.

"You have to roll it up the hill and stick it under there." I told him and pointed to the high gap under the wooden terrace.