Notice of Background

Please note; this story is mine and is also under Quotev (N. Dostoevsky) and ArchiveofOurOwn (LafemeNikitta323)! I am trying to explore different sites to see how my story would work! 

UPDATE WITH THE MESSAGE ABOVE ^^; as of late 2023, I am slowly inputting the story back to ArchiveofOurOwn! I am going to publish 5 chapters at a time! 

There will be 10 episodes per season, so in total there will be 50 chapters! 

I had been planning this story for a while now, and I can finally show my imagination for you all.

here is a little background I would like to share with you, I would've made a prologue, however, I do not want to spoil anything for the future.

You are different compared to the rest, and one of the main reasons is because you are directly involved with the Seal of Orichalcos. You are its vessel, the Seal is attached to you and marked its sign on your left eye and your back.

Your destiny is unknown to you, your grandfather told you the time will come where you will know what the Seal wants to do with you.

Now, you live with your grandfather and little sister. Your grandfather, whom you call Papa, took you and your 4-year-old sister, Nymphi, in when your parents vanished. He helped you understand the Seal more.

Now, in the story, you over-heard of a Tournament that persists of Duel Monsters. You have played Duel Monsters since you were around 16 years of age (you are 23 years old, Yami is 25), so when you heard of this tournament you wanted to go as soon as possible. Your grandfather allowed you, but there is a cost; no one must know about the Seal. So you had no choice but to put an eye-patch over the eye that contains the mark of the Seal. To add on, you can't express any sort of strong emotion such as anger or fear. The Seal loves those types of emotions and eats it away which leads to the Seal starting up.

And that is where the story begins, I shall leave you to read away on this dramatic tale~!

Yugioh/Characters belong to Kazuki Takahashi
Yugioh anime belongs to Toei Animation
English dub that I am using belongs to 4Kids Entertainment
Pictures belong to their rightful owners