Season 1; Episode 1

==========================

You exited the gate from the airport and stared around with a big smile on your face.

You finally made it to Domino City, the place where it's known for Duel Monsters. Heck, you even heard that the King of Games, Yugi Motou is currently residing in this city. It would be a dream to try and duel him, but that isn't really the big and main reason why you're here.

You're here because you wanted to be apart of the Duelist Kingdom, hosted by the creator of Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus.

You walked down the sidewalk with your handbag. You didn't bring much because you knew you wouldn't be here for long...hopefully. You found a nice building that said 'DUELIST KINGDOM SIGN UPS'. You walked quickly inside and went to the front.

"Ah, you're here to sign up? Just in time, today is the last day for sign-ups, young lady." The man in the front chuckled and loaded up the screen, "What's your name, young lady? From the last name to first."

"(L/n), (Y/n)." You introduced yourself.

"And how long have you played Duel Monsters?"

"For 5 years sir."

"Alright, and what is your address?"

You bit your lip, "....I-Is that necessary?" You asked,

"Well, it's considered optional, but it is recommended-"

"I would like to avoid my location, sir." You spoke softly, "I have been in places where I have been judged based on where I came from." You lied in that department.

"Ah, it's okay." The man assured you and finished up the information given. "Alright, you're set. The boat leaves tonight, so be sure to head to this location." He gave you a slip containing the location, "I wish you the best of luck!"

"Thank you!" You thanked dearly and left the store with glee, now you are officially involved in the tournament. You were excited about this, you always wanted to be apart of it and now you are. Papa was against it at first and it was mainly because of the Seal. You carefully put your hand over your eye-patch and took a light sigh. You assured Papa that as long as no one yanks the eye-patch off, you should be fine. It took Papa a while but he let you go. You took out your phone and headed to the destination where the boat is.

Once you made it in, the boat was already loading people. You went to the nearest security and told them your name,

"Ah, Ms. (l/n), welcome." The security guard said with no smile. You mentally noted that these security guards won't be smiling anytime soon. You walked on the bridge and on the deck of the boat. There were lots of people with deck waiting impatiently for the boat to move to play Duelist Kingdom at Pegasus Island. You bit your lip as you saw these people, most of them didn't look too friendly. Is there anyone who you can be friends with?

You felt a small tick inside, as you felt someone watching you from afar. This, concerned you. You started to look around, specifically the person who is watching you. Your eye eventually made contact with someone who was staring at you.

He was....short. He looked to be around, let's say their teens? Possibly younger? He had big, purple eyes and he had....some hair. Lots of it. He had spiky, black and red hair, with his bangs yellow. By seeing him, you can tell he was friendly unlike most of the people on the boat. The moment you lay eye contact with him, he blinked and looked away with his cheeks red. He looked up, talked to someone next to him and the next thing you knew he was right in front of you.

"Well hello there!" Your eye was averted to the teenager next to the boy. He had brown eyes with blonde hair in the shape of a....mohawk? You couldn't tell but the hairstyle had a 1950's appearance.

"...Hello." You waved at the teen.

"I hate to bother ya, but my friend, Yugi Motou - or the King of Games - has been watchin' ya for some time." The teen pointed at the boy who still stared at you. Your eye widened a little and looked down on the boy,

"You're Yugi Motou!" You shrieked,

"Why, yes I am," Yugi spoke for the first time,

"I think he has the hots for ya. Then again, I can see why." You glanced at the teen who was giving a sly smirk. And there goes your comfort for this boat ride. The teen and Yugi can tell you weren't feeling comfortable,

"Uh, my name's Joey. Joey Wheeler." The teen introduced himself, "S-Sorry about that, it's all Yugi's fault."

"Wha- My fault?!" Yugi stared at Joey in shock.

"Well, you were the one starin' at her like a friggin eagle!"

"I-It's not my fault, okay! I felt something...weird." Yugi huffed,

"...So you do have the hots for her,"

"What! NO! I don't have the hots for (y/n)!"

You perked up,

"How do you know my name?" You asked Yugi.

"Wh-" Yugi went dead silent for some time, "...That's your name?" He asked,

"Wow, creep." Joey crossed his arms. Yugi's cheeks went red as he looked at his friend,

"Joey!"

"What? You said her name despite her not tellin' us."

"I-I didn't even know that was her name!" Yugi shrieked,

"So explain how you said her name."

"I-I don't know! Something inside told me that was her name!" Yugi explained the best way he could.

"Something told ya inside that her name is (y/n)." Joey repeated Yugi's words with no enthusuiam and an eyebrow was raised. Yugi rapidly nodded his head,

"Yes!"

This concerned you. What if the Seal got itself involved with Yugi? Surely there is no other way for this boy to know your-

"...I am not involved." A voice ran in your head. You perked up,

"It's the Boy. Keep an eye on him, you may like the results." The Seal told you.

=======================