Season 4; Episode 1

==============================

"So you did go on a date with him!" Mokuba gasped with a smirk, "Good job, (y/n), you finally scored!" He rooted as he stared at you, who laid down on the couch.

"Well..." You hummed as you stared at the ceiling, "I wouldn't say it was a date."

"(y/n)," Mokuba frowned, "You and Yugi were out, together, on a date. Just the two of you."

"Well yeah," You scoffed as you turned your head to Mokuba.

"What did you guys do?" Mokuba smirked as he leaned forward, "You gotta tell me the details. Don't you dare hold back on me with this one!"

"Well..." You hummed as you recalled back to yesterday,

~ One Day Ago ~

You would've felt bad for Yugi if today was a school day. Thankfully, it was the weekend, so at least Yami thought carefully on the proper timing so Yugi won't lack anything educational. You actually took your time with heading to Kame Game, besides, it was nearly fifteen minutes away and it's only 12:25 pm, so technically you don't have to rush...except you can't help but be extremely nervous and terrified with whatever is gonna transpire from this. Besides, did you even think about what you're going to do with Yami for today?

'To be fair,' you thought to yourself, 'Yami did say just come, he didn't imply for you to think? I think?'

~ Present Time ~

"Oh my God!" Mokuba laughed as he slapped his knee, "You guys seriously don't know anything about dating!"

You blushed, "Oh hush," You rolled your eyes, "I didn't think that far."

"Well, don't worry. Normally it's the boy's job to worry about that, besides, it's Yugi's fault for not telling you." Mokuba shrugged and leaned forward eagerly, "Continue, please."

You scoffed at him and looked back up at the ceiling,

~ One Day Ago~

You sat on the bench near Kame Game at around 12:35 pm. You figured you could try to use this time and calm yourself down before you headed inside. You had a hunch if you dared walk in now, either Yugi's grandfather or Yugi himself will tease around and make it more awkward (of course, you didn't tell Mokuba the Yugi part). Taking deep breaths, you checked your clothes to make sure it was good enough for today. Due to Mai's intense shopping spree with you last night, you managed to come out with a simple dark green turtleneck shirt, navy blue jeans, and black mini boots. With the shirt, you added black suspenders; as heavily recommended by Mai herself. You even took it a step further and tied your hair in a quick bun. This would come into play to prevent yourself from playing with it too much later on if you get extremely nervous.

"You're wasting your time"

'Shut it,' you mentally snapped (Of course, you didn't tell Mokuba the Seal's remarks) and before you knew it, it was 12:50 pm. This did not help with calming down, it actually made it worse because now you're doubting Yami's choice in who to go out with.

~ Present time~

"(y/n)...." Mokuba rolled his eyes, "He chose you because he likes you!"

"I know I know," You rolled your eyes, "Still...Mokuba you'll understand when your time arrives."

~ One Day Ago ~