Season 4; Episode 9

=========================================

In all honesty, you would've been screaming and jumping up to avoid whatever is down there the best you can - but you were in such a shock, you could only stare at them with your jaw practically on the floor. Quietly staring at the man, you managed to get a closer look at his appearance.

He wore a black and gold attire; long sleeves with poofy shoulder blades, with the baseline being black with gold linings holding a very unique design. He had poofy shorts up until his upper thighs, and the rest were black leggings with black shoes. He wore a beret that covered his hair as his blue eyes narrowed on your shocked state.

"What? Is there something on my face?" The man narrowed his eyes, "I'm afraid I can't get rid of it. I've been trapped for centuries."

"Wh..." You could only muster brief words in your mouth. You had absolutely no idea what is happening.

"What's wrong with her? Margaret, is she unstable in the head as well?" The man scoffed at the woman next to him. Your eyes drifted to the woman, who appeared to be wearing an old long-sleeved white turtleneck with baggy sleeves that was accompanied by a long maroon skirt. Her brunette hair was bundled to a neat bun as her green eyes sneered at the man.

"Oh hush you simpleton." She sneered, "You are such an inconsiderate man."

The man rolled his eyes and looked up at you, "So? When are you gonna release us from this....hellhole?"

"Who....." You raised an eyebrow,

"Ugh....well, it has been centuries..." The man groaned, "I am Chase II, an aristocrat from England."

"....I'm sorry?" You scrunched your face when he answered, "....You're.....an aristocrat?"

"Indeed." He answered with a scowl, "How rude of you to look at me like that."

"You are truly a simpleton." Margaret shook her head, "She doesn't remember."

"What do you mean she doesn't remember? Preposterous!" Charles looked rather offended, "How can she forget me, an aristocrat?"

"Oh my gods, is that damned Charles acting up again?" A male voice from below groaned, "For what reason this time?"

"The Vessel is here but she has lost her memories," Margaret responded,

"Oh! She is?!" The same male voice grew to have hope, "Is she here to let us go?"

"The Vessel is here to save us from Dartz?" Another female voice came on, "Thank Gods...I have been stuck in here since before the Trojan War.."

"She's here!" Another voice chirped and before you knew it, you were greeted with various voices talking at once. You stared down to realize different types of people from different times were all looking up at you and screaming at you. It wasn't long before you realized that there were thousands - if not millions of souls.

Souls that Dartz had saved for the Leviathan.

Covering your mouth, you stared in horror at the souls who were practically crying out for help,

"Did...Dartz...keep you here?" You asked for clarification,

"You think this is some afterlife or something?" Charles raised an eyebrow, "Of course that blasted, egotistical king held us against our will. Peh...as though we wanted to be here in the first place."