Season 4; Episode 3

========================================

Yugi stretched as he strolled down the streets over where Joey, Tea, and Tristan decided to meet up. He took a deep breath and blankly watched the sidewalk.

He didn't have much sleep. His body slept but not his mind. Throughout most of the night, he was with Yami, trying to keep his mind off things. Yugi did so by taking Yami to his soul room and played puzzles and other games such as pictionary or word search.

Yugi couldn't hold back a yawn as he looked ahead to find Tea waiting for him at the designated spot. Narrowing his eyes, Yugi silently approached Tea and tapped her shoulder. Tea turned around,

"Ah, Yugi!" Tea's eyes lit as she greeted her friend.

"Hey, Tea." Yugi greeted,

"...How's the Pharaoh?" Tea asked and watched Yugi's gaze avert to the ground briefly before he gave a small closed-eye smile,

"He's....he's resting." Yugi answered, "He's just...confused and upset. That's all."

"I mean, we all are." Tea nodded, "I didn't know (y/n) could do such a thing and lie about something like this."

Yugi felt a nerve twitch but not on his behalf.

"I thought about it after I went back home, Yugi." Tea narrowed her eyes, "...I was right that something wasn't right about her, but I didn't imagine it'd be about this."

"Tea." Yugi felt irritated, "...I think we shouldn't mention (y/n). At least not around me."

This is because whenever Tea mentions your name, Yugi felt Yami glaring at her through his soul room.

"I mean, come on Yugi. Let's be honest here-"

"I know." Yugi nodded, "I know. But I'd rather you not talk about (y/n) like that-"

"Hey Yug'!" Joey called as he walked with Tristan carrying two familiar faces; Rex and Weevil, "Guess who we found."

"Their souls are back!" Yugi gasped as he walked over to Joey and Tristan,

"Yup." Tristan nodded,

"Rex? Weevil?" Yugi approached them, "Do you guys remember anything that happened yesterday?"

"I woke up and went to the bathroom," Rex growled,

"Then we bumped into some big guy who wanted to duel us." Weevil continued

"Yeah and he squashed Weevil like a bug-" Rex got whacked in the head by Weevil,

"I would've won if it weren't for that guy pulling some weird green card." Weevil snarled in reply,

"The Seal of Oricalcos." Yugi narrowed his eyes,

"Yeah! That's the one." Weevil nodded,

"I thought it was those fake cards." Rex sighed,

"Did he mention any plan to take the Egyptian God Cards, did he?" Yugi asked,

"They're gone?" Rex gasped,

"Yeah, he took them." Yugi nodded, "...Did he also mention anything like a Vessel?"

"A vessel?" Weevil tilted his head, "No."

"Hm.." Yugi frowned, now disappointed. He figured he could get something out of those two about you.

"If ya see any suspicious bike riders though, let us know." Joey narrowed his eyes, "Thanks for the weak info."