Season 5; Episode 6

===================================

"Well? How are you all today? I may say I am rather fine now-a-days, but how about you all? You ever feel like you're losing something?" Bakura sparked like he was advertising the treasures locked in his arms, "Well, fear not! For I have the treasures you feel are lost! All here, directly from Akhenamkhanen's tomb!" He exclaimed with glee as he forced up the mummy's head for everyone to look at, "Looky! I even brought this thing I found in the coffin! The traps weren't even that bad to get by~!"

Confirming your fears, you tightened your grip on Nymphi and forced her to look away by turning her and locking her in a tight hug.

That's Yami's father.

You weren't exactly sure how you know that's Yami's father, in fact, you could question why you're so certain. However, the aura the mummy presented was awfully familiar to you, and it was as though it was somewhere trapped in your mind, you felt you knew this man personally.

"Y-You defiled Pharaoh Akhenamkhanen's tomb?!" Shimon angrily exclaimed,

"I've come for the Millenium Items," Bakura growled with a smirk, "Well? Aren't you scum going to pass judgment on me?! I am the great Bakura, the King of Thieves!" He provoked with a loud laugh.

You quirked an eyebrow at Bakura. Compared to the man previous, the reactions towards judgment are very different. It was as though Bakura was asking for it for other reasons that may be proven beneficial.

"To step unbidden before the throne of the Pharaoh is a serious crime! You will not be forgiven!" Priest Shada glared at Bakura and aimed his Millenium Key at the thief,

"Oh, but these gold trinkets are the burial items I just took from Pharaoh Akhenamkhanen's tomb! But there's something I want much more than these! I want your Millenium Items. I'll ask you once nicely...will you give me all seven? Hmmm?" Bakura asked, his eyes eagerly darting on each Priest in the room.

"Heh..." Priest Seto smirked, "To think you can stand before the six Priests...takes some courage, you know. We'll make sure the canopic jar for your guts is a somewhat larger one."

"Listen well, Thief Bakura...the law and order of this world maintained by these seven Millenium Items. The only ones who can hold them are the priests who have trained their souls...and the Divine Pharaoh who rules this land. If a person like you, with a heart of evil, were to touch a Millenium Item, your very soul would burn away. The gods themselves would punish you with death." Priest Aknadin warned,

"Ohoho, is that so~?" Bakura rolled his eyes, "Then tell me, do those very same rules apply with the Orichalcos?" He asked with his eyes locking onto yours,

The whole atmosphere of the room drastically changed with everyone going silent.

"You didn't think I'd stop with the Millenium Items, did you? Why would I ignore the very vessel of a being that surpassed the Millenium Items? Oho, I am a thief of value, I am not your typical grave robber~" Bakura smirked, "I want not only the Millenium Items but also the very Queen of the-"

"No." Yami seethed in response, his body trembling in anger as he glared at Bakura. "She is not property to be tossed around."

"Great Pharaoh, worry not. The Great Queen shall not fall under the hands of such an evil thief." A Priest came forward and pulled out the Millenium Scale, along with the Scale's appearance came a new empty stone slab brought by the guards. However, it was silent as the Priest stared wide-eyed at Bakura with the Millenium Scale shaking. Priestess Isis, Priest Mahad, and Priest Aknadin also approached but soon halted in their steps upon using their items. Priest Aknadin turned to Priest Shada,