Season 2; Episode 1

===========================================

It has been around a week or so since the tournament with Pegasus ended. You took a huge sigh and looked at the view from KaibaCorp. It was a rather nice city you had to admit it, a beautiful view compared to your view in your room at your place.

As you were admiring the view, you heard a knock at the door. Your head turned to see Mokuba peeking in with a small smile,

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Mokuba asked and watched you smile softly.

"The usual, sitting here and doing nothing - basically what I did in the tournament." You replied and watched Mokuba's face scrunch.

"Wow, sounds fun." He mumbled sarcastically.

"Indeed, the best of them all." You nodded your head and patted the seat next to you so Mokuba could sit. He slowly walked over and sat next to you,

"So, you liking Kaiba Corp so far?" Mokuba asked,

"'so far'?" You turned your head at Mokuba, "You're acting as if it's my first time in this place."

"I know, I know, you've been here before." Mokuba sighed, "But it's been a while since you last came here, so I have to ask!"

"Yeah yeah," You sighed and looked at the view, "...So, you know Yugi?"

"Yeah, he beat my brother." Mokuba nodded his head, "He is a good guy, he really cares about his friends."

"And you're one of them, right?" You looked at him to see him bit his lip.

"....Right?" You raised an eyebrow and moved a little closer to him.

"...Uhm.." He fidgeted and his eyes averted away from yours.

"........Riiight?" You asked with a low voice and lowered your face towards Mokuba's cheek. Mokuba whimpered a little, shrugged, then took a long sigh,

"It's complicated."

"Why?" You asked and finally moved away from Mokuba to give back his personal space.

"I mean, I want to be friends with Yugi, it's just....it's just..-"

"Seto?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"...Yeah." Mokuba sighed, "Imagine how he would react if I told him I want to be friends with the new King of Games."

"....how would he react?" You blinked,

"He'd flip and use me to get his attention." Mokuba sighed,

"Really? I thought he just wouldn't really care." You sighed

"Seto? Not caring about me?" Mokuba gasped,

"No, I know he cares for you like no tomorrow, I figured he wouldn't care of who you're friends with."

"Hah, he cares." Mokuba smiled softly, then turned to you with a grin, "...Why do you ask about Yugi? You curious about him?"

You stared at him, ".....No."

"Then why ask about him?" Mokuba asked with a grin slowly forming on his lips,

"Figured, y'know? King of Games, and you've been with him during the tourna-"

"Most of the tournament." Mokuba corrected.

"...Most of the tournament," You nodded, "So I'd figured you have some sort of opinion on him."