Season 4; Episode 7

==========================================

"I'm....I'm going with him."

"No you're not." Papa shook his head, "You think I am just gonna let you waltz out of here knowing Dartz is soon going to follow?"

"It's not guaranteed that he'll know quickly if (y/n) sneaks out with me." Yami compromised, "If we do it right, Dartz will not even realize she's gone until we're right at his door."

"And if that doesn't happen?" Papa sneered, "He's not a dumb man. He'll probably notice a lot sooner than you think."

"The more reason to take her with us." Yami's eyes narrowed, "It's safer if she's on the move with us than her staying here."

Papa's eyes narrowed, "And what makes you think that?"

"If she's on the move with us, Dartz will have a harder time catching her. It's safer than her staying here, it'll be easier for her to be snatched." Yami answered.

"If that doesn't happen?"

"And if it does?" Yami rebutted, "You can't keep her here forever. She needs to face Dartz."

"With the risk of her being taken? No way." Papa shook his head, "I don't think you understand what could happen if Dartz gets her."

"I know." Yami's eyes narrowed, "I know what will happen. He will use (y/n) to pull out the Leviathan and abuse it to fulfill what he believes he deserves and destroy this world."

Papa's eyes narrowed on Yami before glancing at you, "...and what makes you think I can trust (y/n) to you, Pharaoh of the puzzle?"

Yami's eyes widened as you felt him go stiff. Even you were shocked at Nathaniel's response, how is it that he knew about Yami?

"How did you-"

"You think I don't know?" Papa's eyebrow furrowed, "I'm not a skeptic like Kaiba. Besides, the way one of your friends talked about you made it very clear."

You bit your lip and looked at him, "Papa...please."

His eyes locked with yours and went quiet,

"I..I need to go." You bit your lip, "Y...Yami's right, I need to go-"

"And how can I be sure you're safe?" He asked,

"...I'll protect her." Yami responded, "...If Dartz takes her, I will never forgive myself as I would betray both yours and (y/n)'s trust in me."

Papa took a heavy sigh and stared at Yami, ".....and may I ask how are you going to take her without him noticing?"

"If I may, I would like to speak with my friends about that. I have an idea, but I want to talk about it with them. Where are they?"

Papa walked into the elevator and pressed a button. He turned to look at you and Yami as the doors closed,

"You better protect her." He mumbled,

"She will be safe with me." Yami's hand tightened on yours as the elevator went up a few floors. The doors opened and Papa escorted you and Yami down the hall and towards two large doors. You tensed as you approached these doors, feeling the stones you needed inside the room. Before walking in, he took out an eyepatch from his pockets,

"Kaiba is in there. I don't think you want someone like him seeing you." Papa glanced at you. You instinctively took the eyepatch and put it on before he opened the doors. Inside was a large television that displayed stock results, and inside the room was the normal crowd; Tea, Duke, Tristan, Joey, Mokuba, Kaiba, and two new people whom you haven't met before. One of them looked around Solomon's age but looked to be a professor, while the other seemed to be a teenager with blonde hair and pink glasses. They were all accompanied by Cassandra and a few other agents as everyone looked over at you.