Season 3; Episode 3

========================================

"(y/n), take deep breaths, everything is going to be okay." Yami gently said as he slowly let go of you, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked around, "There was a weird thunderstorm that I've never seen that swung by, did you get hit?" Yami sounded more worried as his hands gently held your arms once more.

By all the Gods up, you've never felt so relieved of seeing him. You merely shook your head in response as Yami wrapped his arms around you to help you sit up. He was so warm you could fall asleep on him if you wanted to...if you weren't in some virtual world.

"What happened? Do you remember anything?" Yami quietly asked and lightly shook you to get your attention,

"Pain..." You honestly answered and took a huge sigh, "...lots of it."

"I see...." Yami's eyes narrowed, "...can you stand?"

Your eyes narrowed, why can't you just sit there in Yami's arms for a bit longer?

....why are you saying that? Take it back and get your ass up.

"I'll see if I can." You nodded as Yami helped you get up. It took a bit because of the immense pain the Seal gave, but you were standing on two feet...of course with Yami's help. Yami wrapped his arm around your arm and held you tight,

"Well, by and by, you wouldn't believe what I had to go through before I heard you," Yami sighed as he slowly guided you over somewhere else, "I was fighting Gansley."

"Gansley..?" You mumbled,

"One of the Big Five, don't you remember?" Yami asked with a small smile on his face,

"Oh..." Your mind clicked, "...oh yeah...forgot about them."

Yami laughed, "So that means you didn't duel one of the other Big Five members?"

Honestly, you prefer to duel them and deal with their misogynistic ass about bodies than deal with what you just experienced with Dartz. You sarcastically laughed at Yami's question,

"I wish." You noted as Yami chuckled, giving you weird chills down your back but not in a bad way.

"I can tell, but their duel rules are so...complex." Yami's face scrunched, "For example, you need to have a deckmaster throughout the duel, which is a monster of your choosing."

"Oh?" You perked up, "More rules?"

"Yes." Yami nodded, "But there's a problem, first off you need to choose your deckmaster from the deck they have in their system, so not directly from your deck. Secondly, if the deckmaster gets zero lifepoints you automatically lose."

"Ew." You scrunched your face as Yami laughed,

"I knew you'd say that."

"Ugh, all this for our bodies."

"With how you put it, it's rather..."

"Awkward?" You smirked,

"...well....yes..." Yami awkwardly nodded, "But we must stop them and return back to our world."

"And continue the tournament..." Your mind drifted off with what Shadi warned you about prior to ending up in this world. Do you really belong at the tournament? You have some beast to attack, and after that encounter with Dartz with that green stone...should you really be here in this virtual world?