Season 1; Episode 7

=============================================

He's back.

That Yugi you feel isn't Yugi but rather someone you have crossed paths with at some point.

"She's right, Joey." 'Yugi' looked up at Joey, "She's doing a method that has been used for centuries, believe me, I know."

"Hah! Please, Yugi's a duelist too you know.." Mai winked at him. You watched Joey's head fall with his fists clenched.

God...there has to be some way to boost his confidence...you had a hunch Mai is cheating some how but how are you going to do that?

A thought suddenly came to mind, recently the Seal has admired Mai's presence, right?

"Ah, what a sweet aroma.."

You perked up, the Seal never compliments people like that. Maybe that's a hint for something? You closed your eyes and bit your lip. What brings the Seal to compliment someone?

Then it hit you.

You smelled perfume coming from Mai.

You never recalled her smelling like that before. You shot a look at the cards and everything clicked.

"Wow...Mai, you didn't tell me you had perfume~" You smirked at Mai who shot you a look.

"What?"

"Man, if I had known you had perfume I would've asked for a sample! Gahhh, I'm so jealous of your cards." You bit your lip and crossed your arms. Mai turned pale,

"Wh-What are you talking ab-"

"You smell it too?" 'Yugi' gave you a smirk.

"Wow, they smell really good." You nodded your head at Yugi and looked at Mai, "Do you go to formals with your cards? Is that it?"

"Ah...you're right!" Joey blinked and quickly wiped his eyes, "...Wow...so much for a psyche now are ya?" He gave a smirk at Mai and gave a thumbs up at you and 'Yugi'.

"Just because you saw my little psyche act doesn't mean you'll win, Joey!" Mai snapped,

"I am not so sure about that, Mai." Joey huffed, "Ya see, all you have is tricks, and I am going to beat them with this card." Joey took out the next card.

You watched Joey's little strategy and you found it very smart for a first duel.

He won the duel.

"Alright! Amazing job, Joey!" You rooted for your new friend.

"He did it!" Tea jumped for joy.

"Woohoo!" Tristan shouted out of pure joy.

"Wow, you're quick in sense, (Y/n)!" Tea looked at you, "How did you know Mai was cheating?"

"Oh...well I noticed it kinda from the start, I just didn't say anything about it until it clicked.." You quickly made up a reason.

"Smart." Tristan nodded his head approvingly, "How did I not notice? You must have a good nose-"

"Even I noticed it." 'Yugi' placed his hands in his pockets and stared at Joey who was glaring at Mai.

"Wha- You too?!" Tristan was shocked, "Wow, so Tea, Joey, and I were the only ones not noticing?" Tristan rubbed the back of his head