Season 3; Episode 6

========================================

"Well, that was a rough ride," Tristan groaned as he stood from the ground, "I would never head back to that catastrophe, even if you paid me a million dollars."

"Even so, I do feel really bad for Noah." Tea's eyes softened as she looked down at the sea, "I mean, in the end, he did sacrifice himself to save us."

"I don't think he did." Joey shook his head, "That kid's a genius, he gotta save some file somewhere. He'll be back."

"You really think so?" Serenity looked at her brother and watched him nod.

"Well, all things aside, I can't wait to continue this duel right Yu-" Joey turned and noticed his short friend is gone, "Ey, where's Yugi?" He blinked and everyone looked around to find Yugi gone.

"I have no idea, did he head to his room by any chance?" Tristan asked as Duke smirked,

"....and what a coincidence guys, (y/n)'s gone too." Duke hummed as his head rested on his fingers, "Wonder where she went~"

"Oh stop it Duke." Tea snarked, "I am sure there's an explanation-"

"Speaking of (y/n)," Joey's eyes narrowed as he looked at Tea, "Cause literally no one is bringing it up, I will. Tea, why do you hate (y/n) so much?"

"Wh-" Tea stared at Joey in shock, "I-I don't hate (y/n)!"

"Then why you talk so badly of her?" Joey asked, "You act like she's trash or that she's someone untrustworthy."

"It-It's not that." Tea shook her head, "(y/n)'s my friend-"

"When Noah took her back in the virtual world you didn't seem to care much about it besides Yug'." Joey sneered, "In fact, you tried to tell Yugi to move on-"

"I didn't tell him to move on." Tea shook her head, "I tried to tell him that she's going to be o-"

"Telling Yugi "who cares she's fine now" doesn't sound very concerning of ya, Tea." Joey interrupted, "Especially when the pharaoh was having a literal heart attack."

"...Tea did you really tell Yugi that?" Tristan gasped,

"Don't tell me it's cause Yugi has a crush on (y/n)-" Duke smirked as Tea glared at him,

"Yugi doesn't like (y/n)." Tea shook her head,

"You're right, Yugi doesn't." Joey shook his head as Tea smiled at him with relief,

"Thank you...someone-" Tea sighed with relief

"I think you're missing my point." Joey crossed his arms, "Yugi doesn't have a crush on (y/n). The pharaoh does."

"He does?!" Tristan gasped, "Wait, the pharaoh likes (y/n)?!"

"Tristan, you are by far the most oblivious person I've ever met." Joey shook his head with a smirk and pointed at Duke, "Even Duke figured it out and he hasn't been around long enough like you."

"Even I noticed," Serenity mumbled as Tristan turned red,

"Well...I...I don't see things as clear as you guys do can it be helped?!" Tristan mumbled,

"Even Mai knew and we literally don't see her." Joey raised an eyebrow and averted his gaze to Tea, "I don't know why you're actin' so jealous, do you like the ph-"