Season 5; Episode 8

=======================================

A pounding headache awoke you from your forced deep slumber.

Feeling your face retort from the pain, you slowly rose from the bed and rubbed your head. Once you sat up, you took notice of the blanket that gently rested on you.

Rubbing the temples on your forehead, you stared at the blanket with slight confusion. Where did this come from? Blinking, you realized your body was screaming to lay back in bed for warmth of a person, and took notice of a hand (not yours) that rested on your lap. Interlacing your fingers with the hand, you followed the hand to see Yami sleeping beside you. Your eyes widened slightly, completely thrown off of Yami's sudden appearance before it hit you.

"Dartz" poisoned you, and with the Leviathan telling you you're in one piece....and with Yami here....

That means Yami came in and stopped him. There could be no other reason why he's here right now. You stared at Yami, your wide eyes soon narrowed with a sneer emerging on your face. Surprise soon shifted to brief anger as you recalled Yami forcing you in this room, practically inviting Dartz over to try and rob you. The urge to slap his beautiful face emerged, but you just sat there and watched him slumber with his breathing long and deep.

This anger soon dissipated, and you felt guilty once you took notice his closed eyes were a bit swollen as though he was crying. You bit your lip and averted your eyes back to his hand that rested on your lap with your mind in a haze. Maybe a slap wouldn't really suffice now, you'd just feel like you're the asshole, not him. You looked back at him and took a quiet sigh, before lightly poking his cheek as an alternative way besides slapping him. Surprised it didn't even faze him, you tilted your head and smirked at him.

Well if poking isn't gonna work, then we'll try something else~

You couldn't help yourself from leaning down and kissing his cheek. Lightly caressing his cheek, you heard his breath go sharp with your hand wrapped by his hand. Seeming in a trance, he slightly turned his head and greeted your lips with his. His other hand twitched in pleasure as he cupped your face and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. His hands curled into your hair as his tongue licked your bottom lip for further access, which you couldn't help but allow. Friction soon paced back into action and Yami slowly began to wake up from his slumber as he had you lie back down and completely under his control. Humming contently and with pleasure, one of his hands left from your hair and gently caressed your back. Resting on his chest, you slithered your hands to caress his cheeks, and Yami briefly pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. Finally opening his eyes, he stared at you with such warmth and love, you felt your heart skip a beat with intensity as you quietly watched him. He didn't say anything, he just stared at you for at least a minute with his hands gently playing with your hair. Occasionally, his eyes would drift over to your hair and watch his fingers carefully comb your hair to take off the braids.

"....you're beautiful." He mumbled under his breath before you closed the distance between his lips with yours once more. Yami's eyes rolled back and fluttered closed as he accepted this kiss, he's not going to lie, he was yearning for more anyway. Resuming back to where things were left off, Yami's tongue swirled with yours in a rhythm as he couldn't hold back a moan from the back of his throat. Feeling his body temperature increase, Yami's grip on you tightened the deeper the kiss got. This opened doors for you to enter dangerous territory, and smirking in the kiss, you grinded against his body to feel him tense up and his breath completely gone. He paused in your lips, his whole body tense and completely under your control as you heard his deep and shaky breaths. Smirking at this, you firmly held him in position and tightly pressed his body against yours with your hands caressing down from his chest to his waist, all while your lips remained locked with his. You heard him moan from his throat and felt his body shudder against you, his lower waist automatically tense and pressed harshly against you enough for you to feel his body.