Season 3; Episode 2

====================================

Noah smirked as he watched over everyone wandering about since they first landed in this virtual world.

"Everyone is falling into my hands and I've only just begun.." He chuckled to himself as he skimmed through the security cameras, "...now who to attack first? Seto? Joey? Tea?" His eyes scanned every single person but soon landed on one particular person,

"Ah...what greater good would it be to attack the infamous Yugi Motou? Oh, how thrilling it'd be to watch him fall into my virtual creations within my system first! Then everyone else will-" He paused when a red light beamed at him as a warning.

"Hm? What in the world is this?" Noah's eyebrow quirked as he looked into the warning and widened his eyes upon reading it,

"H...How can this be?!" He gasped as he immediately opened the security line, "How the hell can someone hack into my virtual world so....so easily?! In fact at all?!" He immediately tried getting into the unknown hacker but only got the red screens now all over the room.

"What is this?! Who are you?!" Noah demanded as he heard an evil laugh come from all his screens, as soon the whole room around Noah turned red as alarms blared through all over the room. "Computer! Answer me! Who is this?!"

The computer did not respond for the first time in a very long time,

"C-COMPUTER I DEMAND YOU TELLING ME THE MEANING BEHIND THIS!" Noah screamed as soon the red screens soon fizzed and soon formed an unknown symbol in front of him,

"Wh...What in the?!" Noah turned pale as he intensely stared at this unknown symbol; it almost looked like a ring with blue wings with snakes as its ending points, along with a weird star crossed over it. Around this weird symbol had 2 golden swords and shields surrounding it, covering 4 sides total.

"C-Computer! I demand to know who is in charge of this...this weird symbol and why its trying to get in my security system!" Noah got worried, he never got a scare like this - it's his world, how is something...this weird thing getting in so quickly?! This symbol already seized access to all the security cameras,

"A-Any of the Big Five, can you hear me?!" Noah tried reaching the comms to talk to any of the men he included in this world but only got static in return.

"HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Noah's voice began to shake as he screamed in the mic. "Ugh...this....this isn't working! Computer?! A-Anyone....?! D...Damn you...HEY! THIS IS MY WORLD YOU IMBECILE!" Noah screamed at the symbol, "GET OUT OF IT!"

And just like that, the whole room around him turned pitch black. Noah gasped and sank further into his chair, his eyes darting around the pitch black room. Did...did he do it? It's his world, how is it he lost control of it so quickly? As he slowly leaned forward from his chair, he cleared his throat,

"C...Computer, open up the-" He couldn't finish as one giant screen popped up in front of him. He let out a tiny squeak and stared at the screen before realizing it was one of the security cameras.

"Is...is everything back to normal?" He asked himself as he scanned the security cam to find it eyed on one particular person, who is now not alone.

"What the..." Noah's eyes widened, "...That....who is that?! He was never with Seto and the others!" He gasped as he caught the same weird symbol in the corner of the screen. His eyes soon averted back to the main person in the screen, he literally had no other choice but to watch - which he found infuriating.