Season 1; Episode 10

=======================================

Pegasus had a wide smirk on his face as he pressed the blank card against you. You stared in shock as a flash of white appeared in your eyes, then a flash of green. You felt force push forward towards Pegasus, and you soon heard him gasp in shock. When the green light vanished, you saw Pegasus on the floor with his hand over his eye.

"...Unbelievable.." Pegasus mumbled,

"...What...What did you do just now?" You asked with shock,

"...You shouldn't be the one asking me that." Pegasus slowly stood, "...I'm lucky my Millenium Eye protected me from it before.." He mumbled and looked at you

"Pardon?" You raised an eyebrow,

"It's nothing of the sort." Pegasus brushed it aside and took your arm, "You are to come with me, no longer here."

"Then why did you take me here in the first place?" You asked,

"I lost track on where we should be headed; this castle is rather huge, so I tend to lose my way here."

"...Then why did you shove a blank card at my face?" You asked as Pegasus took your arm and lead you out of the dungeon,

"merely an accident."

"I can't simply brush aside the fact that you tried to do something that doesn't have a nice result for me, Pegasus." You raised an eyebrow as Pegasus stopped walking. He slowly turned to you with a small glare,

"...Ms. (y/n), might I ask you to forget what had just happened, and continue the day? Besides, I didn't give you a proper tour, so that is what we are going to do now."

"...No." You removed your arm off of Pegasus' hand and looked at him straight in the eye,

"What?" Pegasus turned around,

"I don't know what you did, but I have the gutsy feeling that you had the intention on harming me. I am not going anywhere with you." You shook your head and crossed your arms. Pegasus chuckled and looked at you with his hand on his hip,

"Ms. (l/n), I am providing you hospitality, and this is what I get in return?" Pegasus asked as he brushed his hair off his face - his Millennium Eye shining under the lantern above.

"What hospitality?" You raised an eyebrow, "You've done nothing but give me water and took me down here only to be confused."

"I apologize for you not getting enough hospitality, may we move on? Or do I have to ask Nymphi?"

You froze,

"Nymphi-?"

"I have your family in line, within seconds I can easily call some of my men over to your lovely sibling and take her over here." Pegasus said with a smirk slowly forming, "I can easily do that, should I find things getting harsh." He reached his hand out to you, "Now, Ms. (L/n), might I ask you take my hand?"

You stared at his hand and looked at him, you didn't like this, not at all. What's more concerning is how Pegasus brought up Nymphi and basically threatened you to move on from that and follow him around - like a mindless monkey. You bit your lip, this entire thing feels rushed, that's how you felt in this situation. But, you fear what would happen if Nymphi was taken by this man - who did something that would've been bad for you earlier. You had no choice, you said nothing as you took his hand.