Season 4; Episode 2

==================================

You stared in complete shock at what's happening at the moment. You stared at your eye that's dripping blood; enough to make the blood go down your cheek and onto the sink. You gingerly touch it, in pure shock and disbelief. Your back bled, that you adapted to by now. But now your eye? Not to mention how you hear chanting from the distance, the voice distorted yet familiar. Your head began to pound and you clutched your head and took deep shaky breaths. What is happening right now? Is this even okay? The Seal never acted like this. Maybe you should ask Papa about this - but how? He'll freak and take you away just as your life here was getting better.

Right as your mind paced to what to do, you felt the ground rumble - as though giant footsteps were approaching the city. Gasping as your head began to pound, you hopped up and opened the bathroom window.

If you ever told your past self what you're seeing, she'd be laughing directly at your face and call you a lunatic

There were duel monsters - literal duel monsters terrorizing the city. You weren't lying, you even remember a few of the monsters that roared and chased people. Thanking the gods the window was wide enough, you hopped out of the window and skidded to the floor to figure out what the hell is happening. You quickly ran over to one of the monsters and found the closer you are to these monsters, the louder the chants in the back of your head.

Holy shit. You gasped as you covered your mouth, this is the Seal's doing.

But why would the Seal resort to things like this? What does it even achieve in doing this-

You looked around to see people screaming and running away from these monsters to realize it was fear. The Seal leeches off of these sorts of things. Your heart began to pound loudly as your breathing got cut short.

It's all because of you, isn't it? You could never live such a happy life you briefly dreamed of last night with Yami. You knew the time would be approaching to tell, but this soon? You only just started figuring out how to tell Yami.

"...PLEASE!" You begged out loud without realizing it as you went on your knees, "SEAL OF ORICHALCOS. PLEASE HELP ME TAKE CARE OF THE MESS I STARTED."

One monster averted its gaze on you and tried to reach out to you, but was soon stopped. A bright green light forged in between you and the monster, as the irritation you had during the finals sprung into action. Being able to tolerate it, you watched the whole Seal form between the two of you and within seconds, the monster disappeared.

You saw it as both a miracle and a concern. You never had the Seal silently comply so easily, especially with no remarks or teasing. It gave you a sign that this is one hundred percent correlating to the Seal's doing. Taking deep breaths, you immediately ran to the next monster that was nearby. You didn't even realize how many monsters you got rid of, you just wanted them all gone. You vaguely recalled some news stations trying to get footage out of you but the Seal immediately tampered with the video and audio.

After getting rid of at least most of these monsters, you felt extremely dizzy and overwhelmed. You didn't even realize this took pretty much all day. You ended up falling to your knees as you took deep breaths out of pure exhaustion. This was the most activity you ever had to do that relates to the Seal of Orichalcos. Your vision was blurry and blood was still pouring from your eye. You gasped as you stared at the blood on the floor as you realized you never put on your eyepatch. Covering your eye in an instant, you quickly looked around to find a pair of black sunglasses on the floor. Thanking miracles, you put the glasses on and got up quickly. You knew it wasn't over. You got up from the floor and tried to look for any more monsters, but were soon stopped when you felt a giant hand grab you from behind.