Season 1; Episode 9

======================================

"....I have never seen the Seal this close before in my entire life.." Pegasus stared in awe and excitement at your eye. You took a step back and tried to cover your eye but Pegasus grabbed your arm.

"Why cover it?" He asked, "It's beautiful on you."

You were dumbfounded on what he had just said to you.

"....Coming from the man who is covering his strange eye with his hair." You crossed your arms with an eyebrow raised. Pegasus laughed in response to your claim,

"Hah, you have a point." He stroked his hair with his free hand, "My hair loves to cover things, you know?"

"And so does my eye-patch that you threw on the floor." You looked at your eye patch and listened to Pegasus's laugh.

"you're really are something, are you (y/n)?" Pegasus asked with a wry smile.

"And so are you, how do you know about the Seal?" You asked.

"How I know doesn't concern you."

"It kiiinda does, I am it's vessel after all." You reminded him,

"It's my personal life, isn't it? Shouldn't some things be meant to be kept as a secret?"

"That makes you more annoying." You answered,

"No, it keeps the suspense." Pegasus laughed,

"So? What do you want? You can let go of me now." You looked at your arm being held by Pegasus. He let go of your arm with a closed-eye smile.

"Sorry about that! Did I hurt your arm?" He asked,

"No..no you didn't. I wish you did so I can take you to court.." You muttered the last part.

"...But I am interested, (y/n), why do you hide your eye?"

"Like I said. This is coming from the-"

"At least Yugi-boy and his gang knows I have the Millennium Eye." Pegasus brushed his hair aside to show you in more depth of the eye, "You on the other hand....they don't even know about it. Have they even asked?"

"...I said it was an accident. I wasn't lying there..."

"Oh really?" Pegasus raised an eyebrow, "How did you get the Seal then?"

You stiffened in response.

"The last vessel of the Seal was someone who lived thousands of years ago, so how do you have it now? What did you do?" Pegasus asked, "...or is that some sort of fake contact?" His normal eye narrowed at the possibility of all of this being a joke - which it isn't.

"How would this be a contact?" You pointed at your eye, "As if everyone in the world knows about it, Pegasus. Do you want more proof that this is the real deal?"

"Well, I would like to, but you haven't answered my question." Pegasus crossed his arms, "How did you get it."

"...I got it when I was a kid.." Your eyes narrowed, "That's all I know."

"....So there is a cult who is still giving vessels?" Pegasus raised an eyebrow,

"What? Where'd you get that assumption?!" You gasped,

"Well, you tell me." Pegasus sighed,

"I....I got it when I was a kid...I don't remember there being any cults." You crossed your arms and raised your eyebrow.

"Wow, so specific I love it." Pegasus mumbled with sarcasm then clapped his hands, "Then how about the 'evidence' you're so confident in? Show me." Pegasus rubbed his hands together, "Show me that this isn't some sort of prank that I fell into."

You hesitated and covered your shirt in response; you didn't expect Pegasus to remember you said that. You gulped and watched him stare at you with the expectation of something happening. You turned around and lifted your shirt to show him the carved mark of the Seal on your back.

"T-T-There." You tried to cover your back but you felt Pegasus' hands grab yours to prevent the carvings to be hidden once more.

"....amazing..." One of Pegasus' hands let go of your hands and caressed the mark on your back which left shivers down your spine, "....it's carved...completely carved...." He whispered in awe. "...and no bloody marks on it...it's all the Seal...amazing.."

"C-Can you let go of me?" You asked and felt his hands let go of you. Your shirt slithered over the Seal and covered it completely once more.

"You really are it's vessel...amazing." Pegasus turned you around to face him, "I am really looking at the vessel of the Seal! I feel so honored."

"Uh....thanks." You blinked and felt a little uncomfortable with the way he's acting to you.

"You need absolute hospitality - what do you want? I will give you everything you desire." Pegasus took your shoulders and stared into your eyes.

What's up with this guy?

"U...Uh..."

"Do you want anything Ms. (l/n)? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you want something sweet? Oh! I bet you want to watch the tournament going on right now."

"W-Water?" You blinked,

"Water! Oh yes, guards!" He looked at the door and saw one security guard come in,

"Yes, Mr. Pegasus?" He asked,

"Get this girl a cup of water!"

The guard raised an eyebrow and looked at you. You shrugged your shoulders and gave the gesture that not even you knows what happened to this man. The guard sighed and walked down the hall.

"...Are...you okay?" You looked at Pegasus and watched him pull a chair for you,

"I am doing fantastic now that I know you're here!" Pegasus responded. You cautiously walked to the chair and sat down. He pushed your chair in and sat on the top chair (more of the chair that faces the entire table).

"Do you want to watch the tournament? I hear Yugi-boy is fighting Kaiba again."

"Kaiba? You mean Seto Kaiba?" You blinked,

"You know him?" Pegasus looked at you.

"Yeah, Kaiba Corps and my Grandfather are trade partners."

"Your grandfather has a card company?"

"The best one where I come from." You nodded your head, "Thanks to his company, he and Seto Kaiba know each other very well." You sighed as the guard came back with a cup of water. He gave it to you and you thanked him.

"Well, did you know Mokuba is here too?"

"Mokuba? Seto Kaiba's little brother? He's here?" You blinked in surprise,

"Do you want to see him?" Pegasus asked

"O-Oh....sure." You nodded and put the cup aside after a couple of sips. You got up and let Pegasus escort you to where Mokuba should be. A couple of minutes pass and you realize where you are.

The dungeon.

"...Why are we here?" You asked as Pegasus turned around and had a blank card directly at your face.

"....You're mine." Pegasus mumbled with a wide smile.

=================================