Season 1; Episode 3

=======================

You woke up at the crack of dawn. You were surprised you had a dreamless sleep, usually, at nights the Orichalcos gets hyper and torments you. You got up, dressed up, brushed your hair and put on your eye-patch. However, before you put on your eye-patch, you stared at your cursed eye.

You saw the dull, (e/c) orb tainted with the Seal stare at the mirror.

It's all because of this, you can't open yourself to people.

Your finger went over the cursed eye and sighed. It's a burden you have to bear for the rest of your life until at least you have a child and the Seal takes a liking to them. But with this Seal attached to you, who would want to marry you?

You let out a huge sigh, put on your eye-patch and left your dorm to the deck only to find out the boat has arrived at Pegasus Island. You stared in awe at the island, so this is where you are going to prove yourself a good duel monster player. You clenched your fists with a big smile, here you are going to show Papa and Nymphi what you've got!

"Ah! (y/n)!" You heard a voice call your name. You turn around to see Yugi running up to you with a big smile, and he was followed by 3 other people.

You recognized Joey, but the 2 other people looked new. One of them was a girl, with short hair up to her shoulders, bright blue eyes. She wore a plain yellow shirt covered by a small pink jacket and a short blue skirt. The other was a tall male with a brown mohawk, wearing a plain white shirt with a long light beige jacket and long blue jeans. You watched them approach you, the girl didn't look too happy when she saw you.

"How was your sleep?" Yugi asked with a warm smile,

"It was fine, how was yours?" You asked,

"Well, I would say I had a nice night, but the worst thing happened the last night," Yugi frowned,

"What happened?" You asked with concern.

"Well, Weevil tossed Yugi's cards in the ocean." Joey frowned and glared at the little man,

"He did what?!" You gasped, "Why did he do that!?"

"Because Weevil is a jerk, that's why."

"And Joey made a stupid decision and jumped in the ocean in an attempt to get my cards back," Yugi crossed his arms with a smirk, "A kind gesture but he wasn't able to get them."

"Well, at least I tried!" Joey stomped his foot.

"Oh, (y/n), meet my other friends," Yugi turned to his friends, "This is Tea Gardner," He pointed at the girl who was staring you down, "And this is Tristan Taylor." He pointed to the other man who was staring you with wide eyes,

"Well, hello there" Tristan gave a small smirk and held your hand, "It is nice to meet you...Ms?"

"(y/n) (l/n)." You introduced yourself,

"A lovely name for such an angel like yourself," Tristan spoke, but was soon smacked in the head by Tea,

"Don't make her uncomfortable!" Tea snapped, then turned to you, "Sorry about that, I assume Joey has been the same to you?"

"...Kind of." You answered honestly, Tea glared at Joey who hid behind Yugi.

"..I am so sorry." Tea sighed and took out her hand, "It is nice to meet you, (y/n)!"