Season 5; Episode 3

=========================================

"Why would I be in Egypt of all places?" You sneered,

"Why not~?" Yami Bakura shrugged his shoulders, "There's so much to explore in Egypt, both present and ancient times."

"What are you implying?" You asked, "What, you want me to take you to Egypt or something?"

"I knew you would be smarter than everyone else in this world!" Yami Bakura's eyes lit up, "I want you to take me someplace...specific...in Egypt. Someplace I feel would fill the gap you've been feeling for quite some time." He smirked and watched you tense up. How did he know that you felt this strange feeling?

"How...-"

"I'm just like you, (y/n). Just like you, the Pharaoh, and even little Nymphi over here." His eyes swayed to the terrified girl on his lap, "We all do not belong here, we belong somewhere else....somewhere...more fitting for what we seek."

"Wh...What are you-"

"How about this," Yami Bakura smirked, "Let's make a deal."

"A deal?" You raised an eyebrow, "You have my little sister as a hostage. Don't you think this is blackmail?"

"You mean to tell me you still haven't realized?" Yami Bakura's eyes widened in shock, "I thought with her loud mouth it'd be obvious..."

"Wh...What do you mean?"

"It wasn't the drinks, (y/n).." Yami Bakura's eyes still remained wide yet his smirk grew, "The very little girl that I hold before you is your daughter, Queen (y/n) of Egypt."

Nausea crept upon you as you were frozen in place, you had a hunch from Nymphi calling Yami 'daddy'.....it was at that moment you finally realized how much you've actually learned throughout this whole experience. From what you've learned from Dartz till now, it's all smacking you in the face.

You were the Vessel of the Orichalcos five thousand years ago. You lived five thousand years ago.

You were the Queen of Egypt five thousand years ago...

Amon, one of the souls Dartz captured, mentioned you have a daughter.

Your hand covered your mouth to prevent throwing up literally anything in your body with your eyes wide. It seemed Yami Bakura understood the assignment, as he stared at you with a smirk,

"Now do you realize, (y/n)?" His head tilted, "Neither you nor Nymphi belongs here in this world, just like the Pharaoh and I. Now that you've discovered that, let me ask you this..." Yami Bakura hummed, "....don't you think it's time to head home?"

"We....we aren't even supposed to be alive..." Your voice trembled, "How...how is going to Egypt going to-"

"I'll fill you in if you take us to Egypt." Yami Bakura hummed, "That is my deal. You help me and I tell you what you need to know. No blackmail, I'll give you your daughter when we're on the way there."

You stared at him, "...you talk as though I can ditch this whole tournament and-"

"You can." Yami Bakura rolled his eyes, "Just contact Nathaniel and ask for tickets there."

"...in the middle of a-"

"Unless you don't care what I'm gonna do with your precious daughter....I don't mind. I have an alternative way to go to where I want...I just wanted to choose the luxurious way." He shrugged his shoulders,