Season 2; Episode 2

===================================

"Well this is certainly a surprise." You blinked and stared at him, "You're here."

"Where else would I be at?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Somewhere else, probably?" You shrugged your shoulders, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I live here." He responded

"...I can see that, but I mean, what are you doing here?" You raised an eyebrow,

"Oh, I am here because-"

"There you are, Pharaoh!" A female voice shouted from afar. You blinked and looked at the other Yugi as he bit his lip and averted his gaze from you.

"You suddenly walked off! I was really worried-" You saw Tea walking to the other Yugi with a smile on her face. The moment she saw you, her smile faded and frowned a little,

"...I see you're with (y/n)." You heard her mumble, then watched her pike up a smile on her face, "Ah! (Y/n)! You're here? We haven't seen you since the Tournament!"

"Ah...yeah!" You nodded your head with a smile, "How has it been?"

"Been pretty good, actually. I went out with Yami- I mean Yugi the past few hours or so!" Tea responded, already under sweat. Yami?

"Looks like the other Yugi has a name." The seal sparked.

Oh shut up.

"With Yugi?" You turned your head to 'Yugi' with an eyebrow raised, "Are you sure it's Yugi and not someone else?"

"What do you mean by that?" Tea asked nervously.

"So you can tell it's not me?" The other Yugi looked at you with a smile,

"Well, Tea just called you by another, and your aura is completely different than the Yugi I met at the boat way before the tournament began," You sighed, "So based off the process of elimination, I am to assume you're..?"

"Yami." Yami formally introduced himself, "You're smarter than you look."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment." You sighed and turned to Tea with a smile, "So? How did the date go?" You asked.

Tea turned bright red and Yami avoided eye contact,

"I-It wasn't a date! It was more of like...a meet up!" Tea stuttered, "It wasn't a date I assure you!"

"You sure?" You raised an eyebrow, "usually when a boy and a girl are out alone.." You twiddled your fingers with a small smirk.

"Ask Yugi, not me. He dragged me out here in the first place." Yami shrugged his shoulders. You blinked,

"So Yugi set a blind date?"

"That's not it!" Both Yami and Tea screamed at the same time.

"Yugi asked me to help out with Yami finding his past, because he doesn't remember it!" Tea informed.

"Oh...well you could've just said that." You frowned.

"Wha-" Tea blinked in shock, "I didn't think you would believe there were 2-"

"Trust me, what I have gone through, I would take it in a heartbeat." You rolled your eyes.

"I take that as offensive."