Season 3; Episode 1

====================================

You woke up with cold sweat running down your face, your back lightly stung as you quickly sat up. Your ears rang as you stared out into the view to find it was still the middle of the night.

'What the hell was that?' You thought to yourself as you wrapped your arms around yourself and stared at the bedsheets. For some reason, even though whatever you saw seemed scary...it almost seemed welcoming.

You shook your head as your face fell to your hands, this room is suffocating you, maybe you need some fresh air or something. It took a while, but you slowly left your bed and made your way outside. Winds brushed through your entire body as you walked to the night sky. You silently stood by the entrance for a bit, staring at the empty battlefield with blank eyes already recalling the last duel you saw.

You were referring to the duel between Mai and Marik.

You stared at the field, already feeling the same feeling you felt as you watched Mai's life points get to zero and Yami rushing to protect both her and Joey. The anger you felt...you never felt that before in your entire life. Not to mention the weird dragon that appeared in your dreams appearing before you in some kind of smoke. Your eye darted over to the clouds, time setting you back to remember the growl and its yellow slits staring at you. You still have no idea what that was.

Taking a huge quiet sigh, you lean forward against the railing and stare down at the view of the city which was covered by the clouds. The winds pushing through your whole body, sending you shivers down your spine but for some strange reason, you loved it.

It felt so nice being alone, you could see why at first Mai didn't want friends.

Mai....you really wanted to see her but you knew it'd break your heart even more seeing her condition. You took a deep breath at the cold air, taking in the silent area with nothing but the winds.

"You'll catch a cold." You heard an unknown voice call you. Startling you, you immediately turn to find the source of the voice to find a tan man standing before you. His head was covered with a white turban that came with a long white scarf that went across his chest and wore a light nude robe that came with a long golden key that oozed millennium energy.

"...that's a Millennium item isn't it?" You stared at the large golden key as the man nodded.

"Indeed it is, Queen (y/n)." The man confirmed.

You scrunched your face, "....Did...did you just call me-"

"Queen (Y/N), I can't help but be concerned for you." The man narrowed his pale blue eyes, "You are in danger and you shouldn't be here."

"But...I am..literally in a tournament?" You raised an eyebrow, "Unless you're referring "here" to outside, like, right here, understandable but-"

"The Seal is getting impatient." The man's eyebrows furrowed as you turned pale,

"...I...do not know what you're talking about." You crossed your arms and looked back at the view uncomfortably. How the hell does this guy know about the Seal? Is knowledge of the Seal just some bargain sale or something? You carefully touched your eye and turned pale when you realized you forgot your eyepatch.

"...My Queen, I am Shadi, an ancient spirit who has guarded the tombs of Egypt for over 5,000 years." Shadi introduced himself as he bowed in one knee. Blinking in shock you looked back at Shadi with wide eyes,