Season 3; Episode 5

========================================

Ohhhh shit.

You're starting to regret lying to Noah in the first place.

"What?" Mokuba's face scrunched, "What do you mean?"

"You heard me, (y/n). On with it." Noah's smirk grew.

Oh you need to think. How are you gonna play this out?

"What does he mean, (y/n)? What Seal?" Mokuba asked as he looked at you.

"If you don't do it now I am gonna stick with my threat from earlier." Noah quickly added, "Yugi is going to suffer."

Quickly, you shot a look at Mokuba with a determined look, you had yet another idea for your little lie.

"Noah's....really....high..." You whispered a lie, "...he thinks I am some..being that takes memories." You continued as you placed a hand over Mokuba's head, "Soo....I need your acting game up for like, a few hours."

"Ahh...okay." Mokuba nodded with a smile, "I got you, after this ima get an Emmy Award!"

After leaning Mokuba back, you whispered, "close your eyes until I flick your head, okay?"

Mokuba nods and closes his eyes shut. Now, to try to make it look believable. As much as you'd love to do it without any sort of visual representations, Noah has said he saw the entire conversation with you and Dartz; including every action that had been done. There's no way you can just flick Mokuba's head and call it a day or he'll call out your lies and hurt Yugi. But how the hell can you make it more believable? How are you going to invoke the Seal without taking Mokuba's soul by accident? You opened your eyepatch and tossed it on the floor. Noah's eyes widened as his smirk grew.

I...wouldn't mind some help?

....it'd be great if you did? To make this lie more believable? No taking souls please?

.....

Uh, Leviathan? Ya....ya wanna convince-

Your eye started to pound upon thinking of the beast's name. Flinching upon the immediate pain, flashes of the Great Leviathan appeared from behind Mokuba, and from each second he grew closer and closer. Without you realizing it, your eye began to glow as you stared at this beast with wide eyes - Holy shit this monster is actually here cause you said its name.

Wait...holy shit Mokuba!

Realizing you're holding Mokuba, you tried your best to avoid the Great Leviathan that was literally slithering to you to act like you're removing his memories. Remember....don't think about taking his soul. Don't take his soul, you kept repeating in your head, this is only for show, maybe if you want you can take Noah or- ....in fact don't take Noah it's his world it'll put us all in danger.

"You think like I haven't thought of that. I'm not dumb."

Oh please don't take his soul, please don't.

You quickly covered your throbbing eye and flicked Mokuba in the head. You stared at him as he collapsed on the couch with closed eyes. You stood there in pure panic as blood ran down your body, your skin now pale.

"U..Uh..." You gulped as you lightly touched Mokuba with your free hand, "...you good?"

Mokuba groaned and slowly rose from the couch, "...huh? Who are you?" He asked as he looked up at you,