┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟴. [2019] home alone ep. 1

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

we were all seated on our chairs. three main hosts and three guests including myself, mamamoo's hwasa and red velvet's irene. i was sitting beside irene, at the end.

"alright. so now, we're going to watch diana's home alone. episode one. let's start!" the host said. i grinned as the first episode was played on the screen that all of us can watch.

the screen shows me who just came back from work. i was entering the house and manager lee was outside my apartment with some bodyguards.

"oh, he just sent you to the door of your apartment. he doesn't go in?" the host asked.

"aniya. no boys can enter my apartment. no one can enter my apartment including my manager, bodyguards or whoever. even if my family comes over, i need to ask for permission." i replied.

"ah~, it's the rule. we have the same rules too", hwasa and irene agreed.

the screen then showed me putting my backpack on the couch before i plopped on the floor suddenly. as if i passed out. the host including hwasa and irene was surprised.

"mwo!? did you fainted?" the host asked. i laughed while cupping my face.

"jinjja? did you fainted?" the other host asked.

"nae. i actually fainted", i replied.

"ah, jinjja!?" they asked, shocked. i nodded while giggling.

"did anyone notice that? what happen next?" the host asked.

"why did you faint? were you really exhausted?" hwasa asked.

"i was from paris and i had an award show to attend here in korea. so, it was a really long duration of airplane flight. i didn't get enough sleep. after landing at seoul, i immediately got ready for the award show. this was the afternoon after the award show", i said.

"yah~, no wonder you were very exhausted", the host said.

"nae. but it looks funny looking at myself fainting", i grinned while looking at the screen.

"but it's very dangerous. how if you got a heart attack and no one was there until the next morning?" the host said. i grinned.

the screen shows 'two hours later'. and then, it shows me getting up from lying on the floor.

"yah, you just slept for two hours without moving an inch. it's really nerve-wrecking!" hwasa said. i laughed and grinned.

"whenever i take a nap, i will always sleep for 2 hours. it's always 2 hours. not less, not more", i said.

"aish, shibal. seems like i passed out again." i heard myself murmuring in the screen. the host were shocked and i was laughing. hwasa and irene was laughing too.