┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

SUPERM FT. DIANA IS EVERYONE'S DREAM

april 16, 2021. by. ezra kim

yesterday, boy group, superm had released their latest single featuring the worldwide popular korean soloist, diana park and everyone is going crazy with their collaboration.

their song, "enzyme" was an all-english song and everyone is in love with the song. the music video also dropped the same time the song was released on spotify, itunes and other streaming sites.

2 hours after the song and music video was released on streaming sites, diana and superm went on live stream and had their live stream together in the same room, together in person.

diana mentioned that they were asked to swab test before and everyone came out negative. so, they were allowed to shoot indoors without mouth and nose mask.

they talked about how the collaboration came up and why they chose "enzyme" as their song title.

taemin said, "diana was the one who sent us an invitation if we want to have a song sing together with her. of course, who would reject her invitation? we said yes immediately."

the other members of superm laughed and agreed on it.

diana then talked about why she decided on collaborating with superm.

"i thought that i never really ever collaborate with artist inside of south korea. so, i think that superm is one of the best or my ideal type of artist to collab with. they are also unique. they are combined from different groups and i thought that they are unique." she said.

kai added, "she's a really friendly person and we were all friends with her even after a few months of her debut. so, we're not awkward around her or what. but then, thinking back, she is really popular, i feel embarrassed and shy in front of her."

the members of superm and diana took a few moments to talk about the single and about their friendship. it was like a variety show. fans are still streaming the song actively.

you should continue streaming too. hwaiting!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺