┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟯. [2021] 210220 diana's live

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i let the tripod holds my samsung phone and i put it on a stack of books so it looks higher and fans will get to see me clearly and the lighting is better. i adjust the height to a more comfortable and better height.

after that, i opened my youtube app and started a youtube live stream. i titled the live stream as 'birthday special' and started the live stream.

as soon as i started the live stream, fans started to came into the live stream. i keep on track on the number of viewers from time to time.

"while we are waiting for the others, you can continue with your things first. i'll start in another 5 minutes, okay?" i said and smiled to the camera.

i set a timer for 5 minutes and then went on youtube to check my live stream. how the quality and sound is and then exited the app on my iphone.

i always use my samsung phone for live stream because the front camera is so good. the quality is so good. my iphone i use to monitor the live stream. check on its audio and visual.

"another 2 minutes, okay?" i said as i showed the camera my phone screen which shows the timer that i put on my phone. you can say that i am really strict with time and straight with it.

when i say 5 minutes, it's gonna be 5 minutes. not less not more. i took out my ipad from my louis vuitton backpack and put it on the table. i bought it together with its keyboard to make it easier for me to use.

i opened my notepad on my ipad and started jotting on the notepad. i doodle jimin's chimmy look on my ipad and chuckled when i finished doodling it. i just took like 1 minute to doodle it.

"look at this. chimmy", i grinned as i showed the ipad screen on the camera.

at the same time, my phone's alarm rang notifying that the 5 minutes have ended. i stopped the alarm and exited my notepad app on my ipad.

"nae, we'll start now", i said while looking at the camera.

"annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun! diana park imnida! how are you? i hope you're doing fine. i am doing fine. i am doing totally fine if you're doing fine. spring is on its way. another few day. 10 days?" i said and chuckled.