┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟮. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

JACKSON WANG'S "RED" MV FEATURING DIANA PARK REACHES 89.7M VIEWS

march 27, 2021. by. ezra kim

within 24 hours, "red" mv reaches 89.7 million views on youtube. this is the first collaboration music video that reaches over a hundred million views and it's a big deal.

diana and jackson did an instagram live last night after the music video was released and how explicit the music video and the song itself was.

jackson said during the live, "both of us are friends. don't get me wrong. but we have the same type of interest in music. we love sensual and sexy songs. so, we decided to work on something and now we got one. it's hard to collab with her, so, i'm really thankful."

diana admitted that during the music video shooting, she was really nervous and jackson had to tease her to make her to get into the mood and she would blush because jackson was teasing her a lot.

jackson also said during the instagram live, "don't worry. i've asked jimin for the permission to make this music video. so, don't get mad at me for touching diana. we are just friends. best friends."

"red" is marked as an explicit song as it talks about sex a lot. the music video itself shows a lot of skin ship including making out and hot scenes that is not under pg.

for the month of march, diana had already released or has been featured in 3 songs with ava max, marshmello and now, jackson wang.

fans are still on fire and excited for the next 3 songs which will be by diana and the weeknd, superm and ateez. there will be also music video for the collaboration with superm and ateez.

we're looking forward with the songs. we'll keep you updated on diana's schedule.

stay tuned!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺