┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟳. habits

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

01. biting and licking her lips and stick out her tongue

it came out of nowhere. whenever she performs, she would bite, lick, and stick out her tongue especially when she feels really confident and enjoying herself onstage. it's usual and also a scream-worthy for fans. during award shows such as mma and mama, whenever she did one of these habits, an artist's reaction will be shown on the big screen. every time, it's always male artists.

those who had get caught liking what diana did was bts' jimin and j-hope, got7's jackson, exo's kai, seventeen's jooheon and vernon. actually, a lot of fancam caught especially male artist fanboying over diana and going crazy whenever diana bite, lick or stick out her tongue. screams become louder whenever diana added her killer smirk.

offstage, diana would bite her lips when she is scared or nervous. even though she is friendly and playful, this woman always gets frightened and startled. when fireworks and confetti were released, she doesn't like confetti when it was released.

02. scrunching her nose when she grins

diana is known as the queen of smiles. she has a beautiful smile that could make anyone melt. whenever she grins, she will scrunch her nose, and sometimes, she will shut her eyes and grin. she would grin and scrunch her nose when she is embarrassed and holding her embarrassment. but most of the time, even though she is not embarrassed, she will smile and scrunch her nose too.

03. popping her knuckles and neck

even though she was told by her physical trainer to not do it, it has been her habit since she was a teenager to pop her knuckles when she feels like she wants to. she is in the midst of controlling herself from popping her knuckles and her neck. it's a long journey but she really wants to stop for her own good too. she is currently doing her best to strain herself to not do it.

04. running her fingers through her hair

same like her boyfriend, both of them like to run their fingers through their hair. maybe diana learned it from jimin. whenever diana didn't tie her hair, she will be caught doing her habit almost 10 times in 10 minutes. she would do it a lot of times out of nowhere. even though her hair wasn't distracting her view, she would do it too. that's her habit.