┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟭. [2020] home alone ep. 2

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

we sat down together in the studio room that was decorated like a house. today is the second shooting for my home alone episode together with hwasa and irene.

"alright! we're back here in this studio and we're ready to watch diana's second episode of home alone. what could we expect for this episode, diana?" the host asked me.

"uh, this time around, it's not going to be always at home. you'll follow me around like my daily life", i told them and smiled.

"woah, so we get to watch diana's daily life?" the host asked. i nodded.

"it's going to be the world's most famous female artist's daily life. let's watch!" the host said. i chuckled sheepishly when she said the world's most famous female artist.

the screen showed my bedroom and then the time. 5:30 am. a second later, my phone alarm ring with jimin's voice waking me up. the host including hwasa and irene laughed.

"paused!" the host said while laughing hysterically.

i cupped my face in embarrassment as they laughed. i could feel my face heated up.

"chakkanman! isn't that jimin's voice!?" the host asked. i nodded.

"mwo!? wae!? what does the alarm says? explain this thing, diana. this is just 10 seconds after the episode starts. haven't entered 30 seconds even", the host said. i laughed.

"please, explain", the host said.

"nae. uh, i usually woke up with this alarm. he's like my alarm. i asked him to record himself how he would like to wake me up when we're staying together."

"and he sent it to me. so, now, i just use that to wake myself. this does make my day a whole lot better", i told them.

"aww, this is so sweet", hwasa said. i grinned.

"ah~, so you wake up with his voice. so, does it feel like he's beside you?" the host asked. i laughed.

"not really but just his voice makes my day whole lot better", i told them.