┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟲. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

#STOPDIANASNUDE

june 2, 2021. by. ezra kim

just 2 days ago, a twitter account user made a claim that he and diana ever had sex before and before diana debuted until a few years ago, diana has always been a prostitute for money.

the user also posted inappropriate photos of diana which are naked and some videos as proof. as far as the eye can see, we can't deny that it's diana because seeing the photos, it is really diana.

but expert fans who have learn more about technology says, "this can be fake photos that is edited. just how twice's member faces were photoshopped into other people's faces live stream and it is extremely dangerous and you can't believe it. you don't know if it's real or fake."

big hit entertainment had not posted any official statement of it but currently, hashtag stop diana's nude is trending worldwide and fans are trying their best to protect their artist.

some fans claimed that this is the anti-fans work who wants to bring diana down. some fans even say, "even if diana did that, it was years back and now she has jimin. it's not that she cheated on her. but if she cheated on jimin, of course, i would be disappointed with her."

we hope the best for diana and we are also hoping that the label can make an official statement of it to clear things up. if the user is found guilty, we would like to have justice for artist and the person who spread fake photos of diana and to be taken further and serious actions.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺