┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟯. hottest issue

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

over the past 5 years, it has been a hot issue between a lot of k-pop artists and most of them includes the most popular and highest-paid artist in south korea, diana park.

diana does not only sing and rap and dance but she also works as a producer, songwriter, choreographer, and basically, everything that works with music.

diana has involved in a lot of scandals not only between her and male artists but also between female artists.

one of the hottest and unsolved issue and became a mystery among the k-pop fans are between diana park and the 9 members of twice.

diana ever mentioned when she was asked by twice's momo boyfriend during knowing the bros. she was asked by hee-chul, why diana and the members of twice are not friends. diana answered with a cold tone saying that it's just because of a misunderstanding.

fans have speculated that it was not because of misunderstanding. since twice debuted, diana has shown her dislikes and coldness towards the members of twice. and surprisingly, both are acting the same towards each other. both cold and shows dislike towards each other.

another issue and unsolved mystery are between diana park and jonghyun from shinee. december 18, 2017 was the day when jonghyun died. no one knows that diana was close to jonghyun but yeri from red velvet knows that diana and jonghyun was close despite their age gap.

fans speculate that diana and jonghyun liked each other before. diana was involved in jonghyun's death because the police found a text on jonghyun's phone. diana was the last person jonghyun texted. the text wasn't exposed to the public because of confidentiality.

what makes police suspect that diana was involved with the death of jonghyun was because the text that jonghyun sent to diana. diana told the police that the last time she saw jonghyun was 3 days before his suicide and she was with yeri from red velvet during that time.

the members of shinee together with diana and yeri went out for dinner after an award show. that was the first-time fans saw diana join them. different from yeri who fans have knew the members of shinee and her are close since a long time ago. but diana, no.

a few days after jonghyun's death, fans of shinee started to blame diana because of jonghyun's death. diana didn't appear out in public neither went on social media because she was scared. she doesn't know anything about it but fans are blaming her.

yeri then step up and told fans that diana and jonghyun has been friend longer than yeri and jonghyun and yeri told fans to stop harassing and sending hate and malicious comments towards diana because it makes people emotionally and mentally sick and they can kill people.

even that, some fans are still threatening and harassing diana with bad comments.

a day after yeri posted a video asking fans to calm down and stop harassing diana, diana was seen at the airport. diana wears all black and fans could see that diana was sick. very sick. her eyes were swollen so does her nose. she was going to america for her promotion.

diana's fans speak out to k-pop stans who has been threating and harassing diana to stop doing that because diana is sick. a twitter account was viral around diana's fans where the user threated diana that she should've die with jonghyun because she deserves to die rather than living in the world because she is an ugly bitch and she doesn't deserve the love from fans.

eventually, big hit entertainment step up and announced that diana is in the hospital for depression and stress problem. big hit also warned fans to stop sending hate comments. big hit had already sued a few twitter account users for maliciously commenting about diana, threatening her to kill her and to kill her family. diana was really sick and she was scared.

after some time, the things calm down. even in front of camera during her promotion in america, she was seen weak. fans can see her hands and reaction gesture that she was not feeling well and she was scared all the time. fans were sympathy of her. but after some time, things change and diana recovered. she never talks about jonghyun or anything about it after that.

a recent issue between diana and her agency has brought up some conversation among diana's fans. this is because, big hit entertainment no longer posts any behind the scene on diana's official youtube account. well, diana has her own personal account and that, she managed it herself.

but this one account that big hit always post behind the scene videos is the account that staff manage. fans noticed that it's been a few months staff didn't post anything on her account. nothing but just music videos. what makes fans more confuse is that a lot of videos has been deleted each day. until now, only music videos are left. that's all.

some fans were furious and some were confused and they wanted explanation from big hit entertainment. so far, big hit didn't say anything about it yet. neither diana nor big hit said anything about it but fans are speculating that something had happened between diana and her agency. maybe this is a sign that diana is ending her contract? maybe. we don't know.

these are some of the hottest issues that had ever happened to diana. some are still unsolved and remains a mystery to fans. some are still trying to find answer of it. well, you can't believe in anything unless diana said it herself.