┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

REPUTATION WORLD TOUR TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!

april 2, 2018. by. ezra kim

big hit entertainment recently released the whole schedule of diana's concert tour around the world which includes, rose bowl stadium and cotton bowl stadium and stadium bukit jalil. three of the biggest stadiums in the whole world and the tickets were all sold out within 1 month!

can you believe it? metlife stadium! cotton bowl! rose bowl! those are big stadiums and diana alone sold all the tickets within a month! those are really big stadiums. big hit entertainment yesterday released an official statement that diana's reputation world tour tickets are all officially sold out.

if fans are demanding for more night performance, the management will bring it to the meeting first before confirming if there will be extra concert show that diana will perform. one of the aspects that big hit needs to be concern of is diana's capability because it's not easy to perform for three nights concert.

in the announcement, big hit also is contemplating if it is necessary and if they can have a live stream for the concert. a lot of fans agreed on that since a lot more fans couldn't come to the concert and they are demanding for more concert shows at their stadiums.

diana this morning also mentioned about the tour sold out tickets in her instagram post. she said, "this is the best moment of my life. thank you so much, anations! you guys are the best! to fans who are going to attend my concert soon, i can't wait to meet you guys and see you there!"

just last week, diana officially started her reputation world tour in seoul world cup stadium for a two-night concert show. it was attended by around 100,000 fans from all over the world. not only from south korea alone. a lot of foreign fans also came to seoul for her concert.

it's a huge popularity of diana. we'll keep you updated, stay tuned!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________