┊⌗𝟬𝟱𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

DIANA IS RETURNING TO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY?

september 1, 2021. by. ezra kim

a tweet has recently brought attention from the entertainment industry especially from diana's fandom, kismet. it is rumored that diana will be coming back to the entertainment industry.

the twitter user had told the internet netizens that she is working at awesome entertainment and she gets to know that diana is going to return to the entertainment industry.

not to sing but this time, to act.

the user also said that she will be signing back to big hit entertainment but will not announce that she had already sign a contract with big hit again because she feels embarrassed for returning.

fans and the netizens have mixed feelings for this. some are happy but some aren't satisfied about it. of course, the kismets are really happy of the returning of their favorite idol.

some netizen has given some bad comments regarding diana's returning to the entertainment industry. well, no confirmation has been made regarding this matter.

whether diana returns or don't, we are sure that kismet will be happy and wishes the best and will always support diana's decision in whatever she does.

before this, diana ever acted in a television series, sweet revenge season 1 together with fellow friend, cha eunwoo. but diana wasn't present in all the episodes. just a few since she was a side cast and had just started acting.

we wish the best for diana.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺