┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟳. diana and government issues

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

this is a controversial and hot topic to talk about but why not, right? diana has been very open to the public that she is a supporter of the lgbtq community and so does most of her artists friends.

since 2015 when she debuted, she had received tons of malicious comments because of her choice of supporting the community. because of her openness towards the media and told the public that she is a support, at that time, the country was still not open with the community.

diana was banned from attending broadcasting show such as kbs, sbs and mbc. she didn't attend any of it since 2015. when diana received huge attention and she started gain popularity especially from outside of south korea, they quickly begged big hit to let diana attend the broadcast.

for the first time in history, diana was the first korean artist to be able to reach top 10 in hot 100 billboard. everyone was shocked. so does kbs, sbs and mbc.

diana who was banned before, was begged after they saw diana's achievement. of course, diana personally refused to some invitation but some, she went to under bang si-hyuk's advice.

attending kbs, sbs and mbc are just new for diana. she started attending broadcasting show like kbs, sbs and mbc in 2017. it was late 2017. before this, they kinda hate diana.

they say that diana is a bad influencer for south korea's teenager. but now? they are kinda saying the opposite. shameless.

until today, diana don't really go to kbs, mbc and sbs broadcast. diana never went to isac, the idol sport athletic championship. she never attends any broadcasting or activities that kbs, mbc or sbs do before.

so, frankly saying, diana never gain help to be promoted in south korea. she did it herself. this case goes to the same with blackpink. but theirs are worse. until today, they never attended kbs, sbs or mbc.

they never went to mama or mma. see? blackpink is worse. of course, it's a shame that they couldn't attend the award shows even though they are a huge group with just 4 girls in the group.

unbelievable.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺