┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

BIG HIT'S FEMALE SOLOIST DEBUTED HUGELY!

july 21, 2015. by. ezra kim

after three months of waiting, fans finally exposed to the first female soloist of big hit entertainment, and the soloist didn't disappoint netizens and fans instead, she gave more than everyone expects.

park ah-rin or her chosen stage name, diana park debuted at the age of 20 years old under big hit entertainment as the first female soloist of big hit entertainment.

yesterday, a press conference was held at kbs broadcasting station for the soloist and 40 journalists from various entertainment magazines, newspapers and others came to know about the artist.

diana park debuted with a mini-album titled, 1996 which is the year she was born. she worked on her first album for about 6 months with help of producers in big hit entertainment.

fans noticed that suga and rm from bts also participated in helping the female soloist with her first mini studio album in two out of her 5 songs.

the music video dropped at 12 pm and within 24 hours, the female soloist gained 20 million viewers and it was a very huge achievement for the female soloist.

during the press conference yesterday, the female soloist spoke about how she got cast and she admitted receiving a lot of business cards from the big three entertainment company that consists jyp, yg, and sm entertainment but rejected them and joins big hit entertainment.

diana spoke, "i don't know why but i just got the feeling that this company is going to be a huge company in the future and i want to help more. i just follow my feelings in choosing this company."

bang si-hyuk who was present during the press conference spoke about his hopes for his first female soloist and hope that diana can be a huge artist in the future.

bang si-hyuk said, "the company and i are putting our hopes in diana. she is just 20 years old but we have seen her capability in achieving huge things. we hope that she can work happily without feeling pressured or burdened because we want our artist to be happy at the same time."

from soompi, we wish the best for diana on her debut and career. congratulations on debuting!

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.
✎↷: _____________