┊⌗𝟬𝟱𝟬. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

D.ANA WEEKLY POSTED NEW VIDEOS? DOCUMENTARY MOVIE STILL ON-GOING?

june 13, 2021. by. ezra kim

despite diana has left the entertainment industry, the previous videos of diana that was deleted or hide has finally been uploaded again by the staff but this time, there are more new videos that was uploaded.

most of them were never watched by fans and fans were overwhelmed again to accept that fact that diana is not an artist anymore.

fans thought that diana had left, the documentary movie and episodes of diana was cancelled. but instead, it was released every week according to the scheduled time.

even at the first week the episode was released, fans were already tearing up. until now, there has been a total of 5 episodes and fans were already crying because of diana.

the episodes talk a lot of diana's olden days and it has a lot of footage of backstage where fans saw her struggles behind the stage and her cheerful sides.

fans have 5 more episodes and one whole movie to watch and to cry on. will they be able to hold themselves until the end of the episodes or movie?

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺