┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟮. [2021] covid-19

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

as i was dancing together with my dancers in the dance studio, manager lee told me that i need to pick up an emergency call while giving me his phone.

i stop dancing so does my dancers. the music was turn down low as i answer the phone call.

"yeobuseyo?" i said to the person on the other side.

"annyeonghaseyo. park ah-rin?" a man said.

"nae. what can i help you with?" i asked him politely.

"i am from seoul university hospital. calling from the covid-19 ward in the hospital", he said.

"nae", i replied and i hold my chest.

"nae. we are sorry to deliver this news to you but your grandfather passed away 3 minutes ago." he said. i bite my lips and squatted on the floor.

i lowered my head and exhaled shakily.

"he's gone?" i asked the man.

"yes", the man replied. i hugged my head in devastation.

"i am sorry we couldn't save him", the man said.

i look at manager lee with teary eyes.

"c-can you call jay? please. tell him to come here. quickly." i told him.

"nae", he said.

i lowered my head again and tears flowed down my cheeks.

"h-how is my grandmother?" i asked the man on the phone.

"we haven't told her about this news yet. we are worried that if we tell her about it, her health would be affected. she is doing fine now. she doesn't need ventilator", the man said.

"yes. don't tell her yet. i will talk to my parents first. can i call you back in a minute. i need to tell my parents first", i said to the man.