┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟰. [2019] reputation world tour: the final in seoul

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i look outside of the suv and saw fans were lining up since a few kilometers towards seoul olympic stadium. i was in awe when seeing passionate fans who came and line up so long for this concert.

they came with their faces all makeup and some with paints on. their outfits are no joke. some even dress up very well for concert and to hype up. their outfits are like for stage outfit. i was amazed.

they had their lightstick with them that they bring together. they are all dress up nicely. i couldn't sleep well last night thinking that today's going to be the last night for my reputation world tour.

i was performing at seoul olympic stadium too two nights ago. my final concert was a three-night concert. around 2 and a half an hour of concert. over 70,000 fans gathered each night.

today is going to be last night and last concert and the final concert for the reputation world tour. if god's willing, i will have my world tour again next year. maybe around september or october.

"every time, i am amazed at how passionate my fans are. seeing them excited and happy to come to my concert makes me think that i need to perform my best on stage." i said to the camera beside me.

"without them, i won't be where i am today." i mumbled before looking back outside the window.

we arrived at the back entrance of the stadium and get down of the suv. i walked together with my bodyguards and manager lee. we went into the stadium and then went to the dressing room.

"annyeonghaseyo", i greeted as i enter the dressing room.

"annyeonghaseyo", my stylist team and some staff greeted me. i smiled.

there were some production staff who was with their cameras towards me. i put my backpack on the couch that was in the dressing room and took out my phone.

"the dancers are already waiting for you at the stage", manager lee said.

"ah, nae. kajja. final rehearsal", i said.

i exited the dressing room and hurried to the stage for the final rehearsal. i'm gonna rehearse some songs that i didn't perform before. the setlist for these 3-night concert is different each night.

on the first day, the setlist is different. last night was also different. tonight, will be different too. i don't only perform my songs but also other artist's song too. even english songs.

when i got backstage, i was given my microphone and my earpiece. i wear it while walking up the stairs and reached the stage where i saw all my dancers on stage.

i have 14 dancers overall. these 7 men and 7 women. they are my dancers and they are dancers. they dance well and all of them have been my dancers during the reputation tour since the start of it.