┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

TWICE'S JEONGYEON ACCUSED DIANA AS A BULLY IN HER HANDWRITTEN LETTER

december 18, 2020. by. ezra kim

just last night, twice's jeongyeon posted a handwritten letter on their official twitter account where she mentioned how she struggle with mental health because of a traumatic experience.

she then mentioned diana was a bully during her high-school period. jeongyeon and diana went to the same school during high-school. jeongyeon wrote in her letter, telling the public that she had to change school because diana was bullying her over and over again.

read the full letter below and what do you think about the letter.

═══════∘◦❁◦∘═══════

hi, once. it's jeongyeon here.

how are you doing? i am doing fine currently. i am just a little bit tired most of the time. as you all know, i have been taking a hiatus from the group because of stress and depressions.

i would like to tell you my experience and what made me mentally ill and tired most of the time. i had the most traumatic childhood experience that i would like to tell the world.

this traumatic incident occurs on me and i would like to tell people who are bullying other people that bullying is not good and it can affect the person who you bullied lifetime. it's torturing.

when i was in high-school. i was bullied badly. i'm not trying to talking dirty about another artist but my bully was diana. yes, big hit's diana park. she was bullying me all year long.

the next year, i had to move school because i can't stand her. she asks for my money. she bullied me as if i was a slave to her. she always pulls my hair and slap me if i don't do what she asked me to.

our classmate knows this and you can ask our classmate if you don't believe me. diana is a bad girl. she is not the girl that you always see on camera. she is a bully.

until today, i will never forgive her for bullying me. once, please don't be a fan of her. she will fool you of her kindness. she doesn't deserve the love. she bullied me and she hurt me mentally.

that is why we aren't friends. that's why all twice's members don't like her too. it's not a misunderstanding. she knows she is at fault. she is guilty and scared of me now.

she thinks she has big fanbase, we can't bring her down. diana, now you feel what i feel when you bully me. serve you right!

═══════∘◦❁◦∘═══════

it has been 7 hours after jeongyeon posted the handwritten letter. both fandoms are fighting against each other on social media. they are all defending their idols.

big hit entertainment and jyp entertainment both didn't post any statement about the letter that was written by jeongyeon. fans are demanding both agencies to explain what is it about.

a lot of tweets said that jeongyeon and diana didn't went to the same school. they never went to the same school and jeongyeon is just faking it. or maybe the agency used her name to bring diana down.

but some fans of jeongyeon couldn't believe that jeongyeon made a fake letter. everyone is waiting for big hit and jyp entertainment's next action whether the letter is true or not.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺