┊⌗𝟬𝟯𝟰. [2021] music video shooting

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i sat on the chair in front of the dressing table while my hair was curled by my hairstylist. my makeup was already on my face and i just need to wait for my hair again until i can move around.

for today, i am going to have a music video for my upcoming release of single with a male soloist or an artist who is known to be the chinese member in the group of got7, jackson wang.

since got7 left jyp entertainment, each of the members signed up with different agencies and become solo artist on their own.

so, jackson and i worked on a song together. it's kinda explicit. no, it's not 'kinda'. it is explicit. we worked on the song for about 2 weeks before started recording it a few days ago and now, we're going to shoot for the music video.

according to the plan, by this end of month, march, we can release the song. if this music video shooting goes well and goes like what we've planned, it might be released the same day that song is release.

the song that we worked on is a little bit sexual. honestly, it's not a little sexual but it is a sex song. it's a sexual song and it's not suitable for minors but we're gonna label it as an explicit song and our agency also allows us to create the song officially.

according to the director of the music video, the music video itself will be explicit just like the song. according to the meeting decision, there will be a lot of touchy and sexual scene will be shoot.

i've told jimin about it and he's fine with it as long as i don't fall in love with jackson. how could i fall in love with jackson. i mean – he's my best friend too. he's like namjoon too.

so, loving him as a lover will be the last decision if i ever get single. plus, having jimin alone is enough for me and i don't need anyone else that i need to love romantically other than jimin.

"you're done." my hairstylist said after the last strands of hair was curled with the hot iron.

"nae, gomawo", i said while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"nae~," she replied as she turns off the iron.

i got up from sitting on the chair and stretched myself. i felt stiff sitting on the chair for a long time. since my hair is long, it takes time to curl my hair what more when i only have one hair stylist.