┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟲. [2021] end. or is it? (iii)

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from previous chapter; end. or is it?)

i was reading through my emails in the living room when i suddenly heard the doorbell ringing. i glance at the digital clock that was on the coffee table. it was 23:46 pm.

who the hell is outside my door at this hour? ghosts? bet. let's go check them out.

i put my macbook on the coffee table and get up from the couch while putting on my comfortable fluffy house slipper. then, i walked to the door.

"jamsi manyo~!" i said when i heard the bell was ring again and again.

i look through the peephole and i chuckled. taehyung, jimin and jungkook was outside my door. i unlocked the door and open it widely.

"ah-rin~!" they greeted me in unison.

"ah, jinjja. it's a few minutes before midnight! what are you guys doing here? you should be resting instead of coming here!" i started my nagging.

"yah, we're here not to hear your nagging. let us in." jimin said before pushing me into the house.

"aish, what are you guys doing here?" i asked as i let them enter my apartment.

"yah, every time i enter her apartment, it just smells so gooood~!" jungkook said.

i laughed as i close the door and lock it. security is a must.

"she loves candles so much. and humidifier." taehyung said.

"we brought you something. something to eat." jimin said, showing me a paper bag of mcdonalds.

"gomawo. i needed these", i said, grabbing the paper bag as i followed jungkook into the living room.

"woah, what is this thing?" jungkook asked me when he saw this rabbit lookalike statue near my samsung television.

"that's the humidifier, jungkook." jimin said.

"mwo!?" he exclaimed in surprise. i laughed and sat on the couch.

"yeah~, in a size of a rabbit." i said and shrugged.

"daebak!" he mumbled while still observing the humidifier. i chuckled at his actions.

jimin and taehyung sat both beside me. one on my right and another one on my left.

"how're you doing?" taehyung asked me as his hands took the mcdonalds paper bag from me and taking the fries from inside the paper bag.

"ah~, jinjja", i sighed while looking at taehyung. he chuckled.

"i'm doing fine, thank you for asking, kim taehyung-ssi", i said.