┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟳. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

DIANA SHARES JIMIN'S PICTURE ON HER INSTAGRAM FOR THE FIRST TIME

january 2, 2019. by. ezra kim

for the first time after becoming a couple, diana posted a few boyfriend material photos of bts' park jimin. it looks like they spent the new year together at seoul.

the first photo was taken when jimin was looking at his phone. they were in a car or maybe a private van. jimin was seen focusing on his phone.

the second photo shows jimin walking in front of the camera and he looked at the camera. maybe diana called him to look at the camera and it was a candid photo.

the third photo shows jimin was holding a bottle of soju and his face was flushing red. probably drunk. the last photo was a selfie of diana and jimin walking together and maybe a staff helped them to take their photo from the back. jimin's hand was on her shoulder and diana's hand was around jimin's waist.

diana put on a caption that says, 'some boyfriend material shots for armys. happy new year!'. fans were screaming after seeing the rare photo of jimin.

diana and jimin are really the couple of the decade. their relationship is just like what fans imagine it would be. sweet and flirty. uncensored and honest.

majority fans commented that they wish diana and jimin's relationship would last until their marriage. from soompi too, we hope their relationship would last long.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺