┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟰. [2021] end. or is it?

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from previous chapter; trouble won't stop coming)

the chaos didn't calm down even after a week after everything had started. more anti fans are stepping up to bring me down. in order to settle everything, i took my own brave step to end everything.

in front of all the board members including bang si-hyuk, i signed the termination of contract as a female soloist in big hit entertainment on june 8th.

on june 9th, big hit entertainment officially posted and announcement and statement regarding my termination and telling fans and everyone that i've left the music industry.

it goes like this;

hello, this is big hit entertainment.

we regret to announce this sad news to fans and public. diana park has officially signed the termination of contract after several discussions with the artists and the management.

we hope fans can accept that she has leave but keep on supporting her decision in whatever she makes. for now, she will be resting for a few moments and we hope that you can let her rest.

we, big hit entertainment and diana park officially denies that the photo and video that was posted and viral by the account user are fake and it was all edited.

we have proof and we will take legal actions on the person who made that accusations under the law. this goes to the same to hate and malicious comments that are made to artists.

please consider the consequences of your actions.

for now, we ask you to leave diana alone and let her rest. thank you.

films or song collaboration that has been confirmed and have been recorded will still follow the schedule for the release of the song or film.

for example, the song that i work on with ariana grande or other artists and have been recorded, it will still be release later on. and the documentary movie, it's still going to be release.