┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟬. [2019] show me your phone w/ diana park

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

"okay! we're back from the commercial! this is the time for another game!" jimmy fallon started off. i grinned as i put my phone on the table.

"are you ready, diana?" he asked me.

"yeah, of course", i replied.

"oof, of course", he said, mimicking how i said. the audience and i laughed.

"alright. so, this is how the game goes. you're gonna press this button right here," he said, pointing to the huge red button in front of me. he has one in front of him too.

"and it will randomly choose any app between all of these apps. messages, this includes your kakao talk, instagram, safari, and so on. and we're gonna show it to the audience and to the viewers what is on your phone", he said.

i nodded.

"alright. so, are we cool with that?" he asked.

"yeah. we're all cool about that", i said and grinned.

"cool. so, can we start now?" he asked.

"let's do it!" i said. the audience cheered. i grinned and nodded.

"so, who's gonna start first? would you like to go first?" he asked me.

"sure", i nodded. "so, i press this button?" i said.

"yeah. just press the button", jimmy said as i press the button.

there were lights around the apps that were shown on the screen. it was randomly choosing any app. it slowly slowing down and lastly stopped at messages. my jaw dropped and i picked up my phone and open my kakao talk.

"oh my god", i said as i look at my phone screen.

"no, you're not gonna delete anything! you're not gonna hide anything! that's unfair!" jimmy said.

"i didn't. don't worry. it's just. oh my god", i mumbled. he laughed. the audience too.

"anyway. alright. so, what should i do next?" i asked.

"so, i'm gonna pick a card from this bucket for message topic and then you can show us", he said as he picked out a card from the bucket and flipped it open.

"oof, this is gonna be fun", he mumbled as he reads the card. i look at the camera and smiled as if i've given up. this is oh my god.

"so, you're gonna show us your recent text with your boyfriend. show us your three recent text from him." jimmy said. i furrowed my eyebrow.

"did he text me recently? wait, we haven't texted like for days because we were too busy." i laughed as i look for jimin's message with mine in the messaging app.

"what!? you haven't text for days?" jimmy asked.

"nah, i was just kidding. got cha!" i said and laughed.

"alright, diana. you got me. now put your phone on the phone holder and let us see what did jimin sent you. three text from him", jimmy said.

"alright. here we go. this is sweet okay. so, nothing secret about this", i said as i put my phone on the phone holder so that the camera can get it clearly.

"wait a second! your texts are in korean! translator! we need to know what these three texts mean. the only thing that i understand is the purple heart and the emoji. that's all!" jimmy said. i laughed.

"alright. so, i'm gonna be honest. you can ask the translator if you don't believe me. i'm gonna translate these myself. so, the first text says," i said and look at my phone.

"he said, good morning, love. may your day be better than always. second text goes like this. i miss you a lot and i hope that i can meet you soon. take care of your healthy emotionally, mentally and physically. third text goes like this, i miss you a lot but i'm gonna post on twitter for armys first. i love you and take care, love! i love you so much."

jimmy and the audience awed at it. i grinned and took back my phone from the holder.

"was that the true meaning of the text? translator? was that true?" jimmy asked the translator. he nodded. i smugly smiled.

"okay. okay. my turn!" he said before he presses the button in front of him.

the light chooses his gallery. i laughed and picked out a card from the gallery topic bucket. i had to pick out one picture from jimmy's recently deleted photo and post the photo on jimmy's instagram story with whatever caption that i like. this is the best so far.

"oh my god! this is terrible! who did this card!? why did she gets the good ones!?" jimmy exclaimed in dissatisfaction. i laughed as i put the card in another bucket that is empty.

"come on, jimmy. let me choose the best photo in your recently deleted photos", i said with a smirk.

"for goodness sakes. diana, do have mercy on me", he said to me while giving me his phone. i laughed.

"i will take note of that", i said to him as i took his phone. i open his gallery and his recently deleted photo. i chuckled as i entered the recently deleted photos.

"why are you anxious? you have a lot of good photos. don't worry. you're okay", i said while scrolling.

"she says this and she will pick the ugliest photo on the earth." jimmy said. i laughed as i scroll through his gallery. a few seconds later, i found one.

"got it already!" i exclaimed.

"already? your eyes might be not virgin anymore." jimmy said.

i laughed as i share the photo to his instagram story. i put a caption on his story saying that his phone was hacked by me and i tagged my account on his instagram story. jimmy was so done of me.

"i've done it. thank you, sir", i said, giving his phone back while the screen was showing the recently posted instagram photo.

jimmy laughed at it hysterically. he showed the story to the audience and everyone also laughed. i smiled proudly. able to play the game fair and square.

the game continues for another more questions before it ended with big laughter and fun.