┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟭. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

MONSTA X's "FATE" & THE BRACELET GIFT

may 12, 2021. by. ezra kim

seems like diana's name won't be leaving the charts anytime sooner. every month, diana will be announced as the featured artist in at least one song.

recently, monsta x dropped their latest single with a surprise. diana was featured in their single and in their music video. this is a surprise for everyone.

even though diana was just singing in the chorus of the song, diana was seen almost in every scene of the music video where she danced together with the members as the center.

when dance practice video that was posted on monsta x official youtube channel, there are two separate dance practice videos where diana was present in one and the other one no.

diana was not only featured in the song, music video but also the official producer and composer of monsta x's "fate". monsta x did a vlive a few hours after the single was out.

they talked about how they worked together with diana. they told their fans that diana choreographed most of their choreography. there are a few choreographers who helped choreographing but diana's choreograph was mostly chosen from.

they also talked that they didn't get to meet diana until a day before their music video shooting. they practiced dancing on their own before this since the covid-19 is still in the air.

even for music shooting, they had to get swab test. diana did a few swab tests just to meet the members of monsta x to practice together and to talk together.

i.m. who is the maknae of the group said, "noona was very friendly just how she is during award shows or any shows with other artists. she also gave us a gift! a bracelet!"

each of the members of monsta x received a bracelet which signs their friendship. let's talk a little bit about the blue and green color of bracelet that diana got for the members of monsta x.

fans have made a research about the bracelet and it seems like diana had purchased the bracelet from out of south korea which is from united states of america.

the bracelet that she designed by herself was purchased from a brand that supports the 'save the sea' campaign around the globe. for each normal purchase is 40 usd.

there are 10 designs you can choose from. but which one was monsta x's?

it was the 150 usd custom-made design yourself bracelet. every purchase of the bracelet, 40% will be donated to the organizer of 'save the sea' campaign. and diana did just the right thing.

joohoney then said, "wonho-hyung also got one. diana bought one for each of us. including wonho-hyung. i'm happy that she still remembers wonho-hyung even though he's not in the group anymore."

later, fans noticed not only monsta x received the same green and blue bracelet but. . . also all artist under big hit labels. this includes, bts, txt, enhypen, gfriend, seventeen, nues't and other artists.

and all of it was designed by diana herself. so, you won't be able to see which design that the artists from big hit labels are wearing.

diana just made a right thing again for supporting the 'save the sea' campaign.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺