┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟰. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

DIANA TALKS ABOUT HER DEPRESSIONS AND BULIMIA

may 24, 2021. by. ezra kim

recently, big hit entertainment released a 3-episode special edition bts in the soop with diana at the same vacation house at gangwon-do chuncheon, lake 192.

it is a private lake house and like before if you ever watched bts in the soop, it is a reality show where you watch the members of bts and diana this time have fun together for 3 days, 2 nights.

during the final episode in episode 3, the members of bts and diana was having a casual conversation over dinner when they came up with how thin diana was and she looked pale.

later on, diana admitted to the members and it was shown during the episode that diana had suffered from depression and bulimia in 2020 and now slowly recovering.

fans were in shock at how much was the average that diana weight for the whole year of 2020 which is a total of 52 kg with her height, 174 cm. it was a shock especially to her fans.

some were furious that big hit didn't announce any of diana's hiatus from working. yesterday, diana made a youtube live stream and she talked about it.

she told her fans, "i didn't get any hiatus or days off. i was doing fine. just some difficulties. otherwise, i am doing fine. so, don't worry about me. i'm eating well now."

some fans were criticizing big hit entertainment for not caring about their female soloist but diana assured them that she was fine and doesn't need a break since it was only minor.

to some fans especially those who has went through anorexia, bulimia and depressions says, "it takes a very long time to cure from it. diana really needs to have a break. you can't work and focus on your health at the same time. you need to get off work and just go counseling. it's very hard."

some fans are still worried about diana's condition but hopefully, she will be doing fine.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺