┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟳. [2021] bts in the soop: with diana (v)

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from previous episode; bts in the soop special with diana park)

i slowly flicked my eyes when i heard some voices outside of the bedroom. i slowly turned to the other side of the bed and saw that jimin wasn't in bed anymore.

i close back my eyes back as i spread my arms and leg widely on the bed since i was the only one on bed right now. i was a few seconds away from falling back to sleep.

but it was interrupted when the sliding wooden door of the bedroom was slide open. i squinted my eyes while eyeing who was entering the room.

"did i wake you up?" i heard jimin's voice.

i immediately close back my eyes.

"aniya", i mumbled softly even though yes, he woke me up. he and the person he was talking to woke me up from my sleep.

"mianhae", he said as he got back on bed and lie beside me.

i smiled and hugged him. he put his arms around my shoulder as i put my head on his chest. our breathing was calm and silent.

"taehyung and jungkook woke me up to bring me watch the sunrise just now", jimin said softly.

"was it beautiful?" i mumbled as question while still closing my eyes.

"we didn't see the sun. but we did enjoy the foggy morning. it was beautiful watching the clouds came down to the river. plus, it just rained just now." he said. i nodded and patted his chest.

"good. cold." i told him.

"mwo? you feel cold?" he asked me.

"aniya. if it rained. it's not hot." i said.

"nae. majayo", he replied. i chuckled and hugged him tighter.

"i love you." i mumbled.

"i love you too, jagiya." he said before kissing my head. i smiled.

"what time is it now?" i asked him.

"chakkanman." he told me as he reached his phone to see at the time.

"7:57 am." he said and put back his phone on the nightstand.

"wake up", i said before slowly sitting on the bed. jimin laughed.

"aniya, jagi~, stay in bed first. you need more sleep. we slept late this morning." he said.

"3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. a totally of 6 hours sleep is okay." i said as i rubbed my eyes to wake myself up.