┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟰. diana & bts' friendship

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

when diana entered big hit entertainment, she didn't expect that there would be no other female trainees other than her. big hit's ceo, bang si-hyuk told her that she is the only female trainee for now because the company has financial problem but bang si-hyuk begged diana to stay.

diana stayed.

that's where diana met the members of bts. she met rm, now leader of bts first and then suga and j-hope. they became friends. j-hope ever said during his vlive for his first mixtape, hope world where diana was featured in one of his tracks, airplane.

"we've been friends for about 7 years since we debuted. she has grown up a lot. her voice also changes already. thinking back our old memories, she not a girl anymore. she's a woman. matured", j-hope said.

"this was the first track that i work on. while i was working on the track, diana contacted me and asked me if i was having a free time because she wanted to hang out with me. all of the sudden, i just thought, why not i ask her to sing a part in the track that i was doing. that's how it went", j-hope added.

diana also talked about her collaboration with j-hope on his track "airplane".

"we were hanging out at the artist's lounge room when he asked me if i want to be featured in his upcoming album. i was surprised that he asked me. i mean – he's a famous artist, why not collab with an artist out of big hit but he said, he wanted me to sing the part. so, i just agree on it", diana told her 5 million viewers on vlive.

suga also told her viewers on vlive the day when he released his mixtape, d-2. he told his viewers that the owner of the female voice that was in his track, people was diana's voice. he asked diana to do a soulful voice to balance his voice in the track. that's the result.

diana also became suga's backup singer in his previous song, trivia: seesaw. not only with suga and j-hope diana collab or help them with their songs but with rm too. diana recently was featured in rm's album, mono on his track, uhgood.

fans have been telling diana to try produce or do covers of r&b songs or soul song because it seems to suit diana so well. diana's voice can suit in a lot of genre. she has a very smooth and she can reach a really high note when singing which makes her really popular because of her note range.