┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟯. [2021] daydream

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(continued from previous chapter; covid-19)

everything went quicker than i thought. it has been 7 days and this is the last day of mourning. it seems like nothing much has changed but someone was gone in a blink of an eye.

thankfully, the hospital called me yesterday and told me that my grandmother is in a stable condition and she is doing well. she does talks to the nurses too and tell them how they feel of her husband's pass.

of course, she is sad. our family is sad too. we won't be able to see grandfather for a long time. but soon, it'll pass. things will change and that's how you realize that you need to spend quality time with the people you love because we won't know when we are leaving.

i was just chilling and lying on the couch while looking at my phone. namjoon was sitting on his chair while looking at his phone too. we were both on social media, looking through the internet.

"diana-ssi", namjoon said.

"nae", i replied and look at him.

"aren't you working on a drama? i heard about it yesterday. the staff was talking about it", he said.

"drama?" i asked him back, confused.

"yeah. i heard staff saying about it. that's why i'm asking you", he replied.

"ah~, it's not a drama. it's a reality show", i said.

"what reality show?" he asked.

"something like bts in the soop. but this one is daily life during this pandemic", i said.

"ah~, so what is really about? what will it feature?" he asked.

"i'm not really sure which one will they take but most of the time, even at home, i will have cameras around. it's like working amidst this pandemic", i said.

"what's the title?" he asked.

"if i'm not mistaken..." i hissed and tried to remember.

"i don't really remember but i think it's diana park: life of a world-class artist", i told him.

"oof, the title is putting me on. that sounds interesting", he said. i grinned.

"i don't know how people will react. maybe a little bit cringe. but i am not boasting that i am a world-class artist. i didn't agree on the title at first but then," i sighed and shrugged. namjoon chuckled.

"don't be unmotivated. you are a world-class artist. grammy? you got that", namjoon said.

"honestly, i don't know what i should do after i got the grammy. i thought that was limit. i don't want anything else but to perform in concerts in front of fans. but this pandemic is driving me crazy." i sighed.